Reviews for From Here to Eternity
Elisabeth chapter 28 . 9/11/2007
That was so good. I loved it. This was my second faviorte chapther. Update as soon as possible. Thanks.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 28 . 9/11/2007
OMG OMG OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Mike's advice to Pacey was great! OMG, you will never be on the list again!
Mrs.PW chapter 28 . 9/11/2007
Best update so far! This was great. Now i just want to see him make up with Joey! Keep 'em coming.
missy3252 chapter 28 . 9/11/2007
Great chapter! I loved it! Please keep up the good work!
Jill Cohen chapter 28 . 9/11/2007
FINALLY! Weird Pacey was really pissing me off! Thank you! Great Update! Now go and study for your exams! lol Good Luck!
buffyscreek chapter 28 . 9/11/2007
very nice ending! very nice! now ill just wait in joyful hope for the next update! hey goodluck with the tests! hey how old are you anyway?
Jill Cohen chapter 27 . 9/10/2007
please update soon! I NEED Pacey to be ok again!
darkelf1313 chapter 27 . 9/9/2007
So it has taken me two days but I have read all of the prequel and what you have of this story so far. I must say I am very impressed with this story and I am looking forward to its continuation. Update soon please!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 27 . 9/8/2007
would love to read more on Joey and Bessie and there father Mike. update more again soon.
PotterCommaJoseph chapter 27 . 9/8/2007
This was a great chapter! I like the direction this story is headed. I love Pacey and Joey as a couple so much and I can't wait to see them become a happy family once baby Witter is born:)
Jill Cohen chapter 27 . 9/8/2007
ur! Why is Pacey being so weird! I dont like it! And as mch as I understand Joey wanting to ge to know her father, i hope he leaves! I get this feeling things wont get better for pacey and joey with the in-law around. Im so frustated! pacey should be going balistic about the knowlege of having a son soon. He should be out buying his unborn child a Hockey theme bedroom, going on and on about names... Things arent right and I dont like it! You better fix it! hauhauha Other than that, great update!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 27 . 9/8/2007
I hope things get better between Pacey and Joey. Nice twist on having Mike come live with them! Can't wait for more!
Elisabeth chapter 27 . 9/8/2007
Ok that was pretty happy. Update as soon as possible. Thanks.
missy3252 chapter 27 . 9/8/2007
Oh that was great! I hope he gets over his dad soon, although going through it myself i know its a hard thing to do...

Thanks and keep them coming!
PotterCommaJoseph chapter 26 . 9/7/2007
I love this story! There isn't much I can say with regard to how to improve it. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hate to see Pacey acting so hateful, but he is obviously hurting and not yet able to deal with everything going on in his life. I can't wait for an update! :)
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »