Reviews for From Here to Eternity
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 26 . 9/6/2007
hope pacey will be ok and that he will not be so angry at joey anymore. love to read more.
skf22 chapter 26 . 9/6/2007
I hope things get better with them. Please update soon. I love this story.
ticklesnowflake chapter 26 . 9/5/2007
poor pacey. he must be going through a lot. losing someone you love is a very difficult thing to do and for him it is so sudden too. it's quite nice of you to take ur time and update although u are busy with school. i mean when i am in school i barely have time to eat. talking about writing a fanfic. well i hope you do well in school and update this story because you will always have fans here waiting for the next chapter to be posted.
Shortygirl81 chapter 26 . 9/5/2007
I hope they work everything out and that Joey gets the nerve and courage to stand up to Pacey. Love it and update soon please.
buffyscreek chapter 26 . 9/5/2007
this chapter is a little sad :( . Hopefully ol' pace will sort things out and talk to joey! btw i like the title of this chapter.. kinda reminds me of buffy.. "going through the motions walking through the part. Nothing seems to penetrate my heart.." HEHE... as always kudos on the writing! cant wait for the update and the day pacey is ok...im not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing as to how addicted i have become to this story... i just went out and bought the whole six season of DC in a box set... $200.. well worth it though!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 26 . 9/5/2007
Ah, yes my request, can't wait to see more of it. Just to give you fair warning though, if Pacey continues to be like this, you're going on my bad list :) jk!

Can't wait for more!
Elisabeth chapter 26 . 9/5/2007
NO more Drama. Please have them fix their problems. Update as soon as possible.
missy3252 chapter 26 . 9/5/2007
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your story! Please keep them coming...
Jill Cohen chapter 25 . 9/5/2007
I love this story so much! I hope it never ends! heheheh Im glad they are having a boy! What is going to be of Pacey now? lets hope he doesnt freak out and bail on joey and the baby, ups.. their SON. He has to be strong. He needs help right now, But so does Joey. Im hoping he lets her help him. When her mother died he was there, let her be there for him now as well.
Mrs.PaceyW chapter 25 . 9/5/2007
This is absolutely the best DC Fanfic I have found so far. Love the story and can't wait for the next update. Keep 'em coming!
Psionycx chapter 25 . 9/3/2007
Nice chapter! I agree that a boy is the correct choice. Pacey is the one effectively carrying on the Witter name (since Doug isn't likely to have any children besides Jen's daughter) so the generational aspect of the story has to carry through him. A daughter would carry more of an emotional separation from Pacey's issues with his father since his sisters didn't have the same problems as he did. The coin flip went the right way, although I'll assume this means some angst to come. Looking forward to more.
Elisabeth chapter 25 . 9/3/2007
That was awsome. Make the next chapter happier please. Update as soon aas possible. Thanks
buffyscreek chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
With joey bt his side, pacey will get through anything...right?

im must compliment on the writing again. VERY GOOD! dawsons creek movie from this... jeepers im a nerd!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 25 . 9/3/2007
i hope that joey will find pacey in the bathroom and make sure that he is ok, i hope that pacey will start to feel better. i cant wait to see the baby when he is born. would love to read about everyone in this story. update again really soon.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 25 . 9/3/2007
Aww, poor Pacey! He's gonna be a great dad! I loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »