Reviews for From Here to Eternity
paceysmermaid chapter 25 . 9/3/2007
I didn't think it was possible to hate john witter more than i already did. how could that man not see what a great son he had in pacey. hopefully joey can make him see what a great dad he will be. hurry back with more. i'm loving this story.
Seana chapter 25 . 9/3/2007
I liked this chapter. I can't wait for you to update again.
elisabeth chapter 24 . 8/30/2007
That was awsome. This is my knew faverite chapter. Please update soon.
Seana chapter 24 . 8/30/2007
Can't wait to read what is coming up in the other chapters. This was a good chapter. Update soon.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 24 . 8/30/2007
I don't really know how to feel about that cliffhanger, I just wanna know how Pacey is gonna take it. This chapter was sweet! Pacey and Joey are gonna be great parents!

P.S. Just outta curiousity, do you have a set chapter in which my request shall appear?
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 24 . 8/30/2007
wow, i cant wait to see how pacey reacts. i also cant wait to see little baby Witter. update again soon.
paceysmermaid chapter 24 . 8/30/2007
Even thoughjohn witter's death will solve a lot of problems for pacey and joey, the guilt of hating him will probably take a toll on them. great chapter. can't wait for more.
ticklesnowflake chapter 24 . 8/30/2007
wow...such an intense chapter. first starting off with such description of the love between pacey and joey. then a sudden death. i don't know what to say...although pacey's father is not a good guy, it's sad that pacey didn't get to make peace with him before he leaves. well can't wait to the next chapter. i wonder how pacey is going to react.
Elisabeth chapter 23 . 8/23/2007
Thanks for the update this was so cute. Please update when u can.
paceysmermaid chapter 23 . 8/23/2007
I can't believe what an ass john witter is. how can the man live with himself. luckily everything was okay with joey. great chapter. more soon, p[lease.
buggerlover chapter 23 . 8/23/2007
i loved this chapter. keep going.
Shortygirl81 chapter 23 . 8/23/2007
Loved it... absolutely loved it. update as soon as you can please.
buffyscreek chapter 23 . 8/23/2007
BRAVO!

keep the chapters rolling champ
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 23 . 8/23/2007
i cant wait to see when baby witter is born. i hope that john witter will stay away from pacey and joey and not cause anymore trouble. update again soon.
buffyscreek chapter 22 . 8/22/2007
im like addicted to this story... ADDICTED, please make it happy dont let their baby die...please.. ur writing is SO GOOD! they should makea season 7 outta it!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »