Reviews for From Here to Eternity
BuggerLover chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
i really like you're story, you should keep going with it.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
that was a good chapter, i cant wait for Pacey and Joey to have a baby of there own. I would love to read more about Anne, i hope that the girls together and just hang out. cant wait to read more. update again soon.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
i hope that joey get better really quickly and is not sick for a realy long time, hope that she get to go home quickly. cant wait to find out!
ticklesnowflake chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Heheh...I was wanting to know what happen next and I check the site after two days, but there is still no update. I almost thought you forgot. I was suprised when you updated two chapters at a time. Really good chapters also. Well can't wait to read the next one. I hope this story has a good ending. I love Pacey and Joey together too much to see them be seperated.
ticklesnowflake chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
This story is very interesting. I have not read fan fiction in a while, but I am addicted to this one. This summer I just started to watch the Dawson's Creek show and I fell in love with it. After I finished it I wanted to read a good fan fiction because I wanted to the continue the Joey and Pacey relation. This story followed the series finale very well. I could totally picture the whole story as an actual episode. The dialogs between the characters were as though they were actually from the series. Very nicely written. I also love your little twist of how Andrey calling Pacey telling him about her baby accident. I hope you will continue with the great work and I will be waiting to read the next chapter.
Coxian324 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I really liked your story you should continue.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
your welcome, i love reading fanfictions and especially pacey and joey. I hope that Joey is going to be ok and that pacey can get her to a doctor and that she will be alright. love to read more. well update again soon.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
please please write more, i would love to read more of joey and paceys adventure on the boat and there new marriage. update again soon.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
would love to read more of this story. please update some new stuff soon.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18