Reviews for From Here to Eternity
dancerlittle chapter 46 . 12/24/2007
The ending was absolutely perfect. Awesome job and I can't wait for the sequel.
Elisabeth chapter 46 . 12/23/2007
I love this. I can't waite to read the sequale. Your one of my favrite fic writers. Thanks fir the wonderful fic.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 46 . 12/23/2007
great ending to this story, Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.
Mrs. PW chapter 46 . 12/22/2007
This was awesome! Thank you for bringing Pacey & joey back to life for us! I can't wait for the sequel!
missy3252 chapter 46 . 12/22/2007
What a great ending to a great story! I can not wait for the next story!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 46 . 12/22/2007
Just for that special thanks, I had to review.

Incredible! Oh, I'm going to miss this story, but I can't wait for the sequel, I know it will be perfect!

P.S. A very Merry Christmas to you!
Countrygirl09 chapter 46 . 12/22/2007
that was perfect! I love that ending! After reading this last chapter, it's hard to believe all they went through in your story. I can't wait to read your sequel!
paceysnumber1 chapter 45 . 12/19/2007
awesome thanks for getting them back together

write a squel

your other story asap
buffyscreek chapter 45 . 12/16/2007
forget you? impossible - i think it was (for me) more a case of checking and then double checking my email for an update...and its here..its finally here and well worth the wait, once again never fail to impress! and was that a sequel i read will be coming yay! look foward to it! have a meery xmas anda happy new year btw - this story has kept me smiling and didnt let me forget dawsons creek all year... heh. i just realised that sounds really nerdy...ahwell.. thanks again!
Countrygirl09 chapter 45 . 12/15/2007
aw this was so sweet! I'm sad that your story is almost over... but I can't wait for the sequel!
Elisabeth chapter 45 . 12/15/2007
Thanks for finally updateing. I loved this. It is so cute. Update soon.
dancerlittle chapter 45 . 12/14/2007
YAY! Everything worked itself out. Awesome job and I can't wait for more!
missy3252 chapter 45 . 12/14/2007
aw what a great chapter. I am very exicted that u are doing a follow up story. I cant wait, u are so talentd. This is by far my fav fan fics.
missy3252 chapter 44 . 12/1/2007
Great update... Please update soon. Sorry I am late, just got back to town.. I hope u do another story after this one..
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 44 . 11/26/2007
i hate Tess, hope that Mike Potter can convince his daughter to go back to Pacey and little baby Witter, update more happy chapters soon.
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »