Reviews for From Here to Eternity
paceysmermaid chapter 44 . 11/26/2007
Misty, Even though I already knew Pacey would tell tess to take a hike, it was still good to see it really happen. The woman must have been really stupid to think that Pacey would actually want her especially after she's seen the way he loves Joey. Hopefully Joey will be back home soon. Poor thing, having a little bout of post-partem there but I think her dad has just the cure for her. I'm really enjoying this story; there's a little bit of every emotion thrown in there.
Elisabeth chapter 44 . 11/26/2007
This Chapter was better then the last. Last chapter was so sad. Please have Joey come home soon. Update soon. Thanks
dancerlittle chapter 44 . 11/25/2007
AH I LOVE IT! Great job and I'm glad Pacey told that b*tch to hit the road! I can't wait for more!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 44 . 11/25/2007
Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! Oh wait..wrong thing, haha. Nice update, way to go Mike! And uh bye bye Tess!
Countrygirl09 chapter 44 . 11/25/2007
good chapter... I'm glad Joey's dad showed her a way to deal with her insecurities and also THANK YOU for getting rid of Tess - I just hope it doesn't have any consequences that will hurt Pacey or the restaurant.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 43 . 11/24/2007
i hope that Joey does come back and that she will not leave her son and pacey for long. update again soon.
Aurora20 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This is an AMAZING story. You've captured the characters perfectly and with such depth. If it were to ever come back you have the script right here. Great job!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 43 . 11/23/2007
You'd better come back and fix this! I haven't had to use my list line for a while...don't make me break it out! lol, jk, good chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!

P.S. That fic you told me about, where did you find it at? And, did you get my PM?
paceysnumber1 chapter 43 . 11/23/2007
omg that was so sad please let joey come back or let pacey convince her to come home please please please please please please please please please please
dancerlittle chapter 43 . 11/23/2007
AW Poor Joey. I love it and I can't wait for more!
missy3252 chapter 43 . 11/23/2007
Aww what a GREAT chapter. Please updcate soon., that was so sad...
Lindy1288 chapter 43 . 11/23/2007
Oh my gosh. The last part where Pacey has Keegan made me cry. So sad. But good, of course. Can't wait for more!
Countrygirl09 chapter 43 . 11/23/2007
wow there was so much drama in this chapter. I hope things get better because this is no way for things to turn out for our favorite couple. Tess is up to no good and I hope Pacey tells her off. I hope things with Audrey smooth out - I loved her in the show. And most of all I hope Joey is able to be convinced that she isn't a bad mom. Please update soon!
snitchwitch28 chapter 43 . 11/23/2007
OMG! I hate you lol jk. I hated the ending of this chapter but I believe you that it will all work out. I love this story keep up the writing.
Jill Cohen chapter 42 . 11/22/2007
hey!what happened?when areyou going to update? its been a while...
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »