Reviews for From Here to Eternity
Lindy1288 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
love it-as always. please update soon!
Mrs PW chapter 42 . 11/15/2007
OH...I cannot wait for an update!
paceysmermaid chapter 42 . 11/9/2007
Sure were a lot of surprises in this chapter. Not to happy to see Tess reappear. I know we can trust Pacey but it still makes me nervous. And how is Audrey going to feel seeing little Keegan and remembering that she has already lost two babies. Can't wait to see what's in store for our new parents.
Countrygirl09 chapter 42 . 11/9/2007
AUDREY! She hasn't been in the story in forever! This is a good chapter and I'm glad to know that Keegan is feeling better... I hope Pacey tells that girl off and throws her out of his restaurant

also just so you know I'm hopefully going to be posting my second DC story by Thanksgiving... so please watch for it and read it...

and please update your stories soon!
dancerlittle chapter 42 . 11/9/2007
AHH I LOVE IT! I don't know who the woman is but I can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome job!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 42 . 11/9/2007
well i would love to find out what is going to happen now that Audrey is back. love to read more.
missy3252 chapter 42 . 11/9/2007
Thanks for the Great review... I wonder what Audry is back for hm... Update soon please!
paceysmermaid chapter 41 . 11/8/2007
Hi Misty, Sorry it's taken me so long to read this great update. My computer is on the fritz and had to be sent back to the company for repairs. Good thing it's still under warranty. My friend lent me her laptop today so I could catch up with some of my stories. I love the way you have Pacey taking control and insisting Joey rest. Poor thing, up all night with a new baby. What a great dad and husband our Pacey is. Can't wait for more.
Lindy1288 chapter 38 . 11/8/2007
I absolutely love this story! It feels like I'm reading it straight from the real writers! You are doing an awesome job! I hope you make the best out of your talent!

-Lindy-
buggerlover chapter 41 . 11/4/2007
I love your stories. You should keep writing, you have alot of talent.
Elisabeth chapter 41 . 11/2/2007
Aww that was so cute I loved it. Please try to update as soon as possible. Thanks
Countrygirl09 chapter 41 . 11/2/2007
good chapter! you realyl showed how life with a newborn can suck majorly lol keep it up
dancerlittle chapter 41 . 11/2/2007
Poor Witter family . . . . Poor Joey and Riley. I loved it and I hope Riley feels better soon. Can't wait for more!
missy3252 chapter 41 . 11/2/2007
aw that was so sweet... Poor Joey... I feel for her.
ticklesnowflake chapter 40 . 11/2/2007
wow..i was too busy to catch up with the story and now it seems like it is going so fast. little witter is finally welcomed to the family. it is great how u made joey and pacey go on their little getaway trip. it seems so romantic to have two honeymoons. well, keep up with the good work. and i'll try my best to read the story during my study breaks.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »