Reviews for Return to Darkness
Mikaela chapter 36 . 8/21/2013
Please update soon because I love this story and its been about 3 years since you last updated so please update soon.
Weregrrrl13 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I love the scene between Riddick and Rafe. The way you described it had shivers running down my spine which is not an easy thing to do.
lil miss darkside chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
I love how cruel and dark you made Riddick in this story! It's how he should be- bloodthirsty and dealing out revenge coldhearted.
SARAHTAGGART1 chapter 36 . 2/21/2013
Please keep writing im loving this story.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/31/2012
wtf? YOU STOPPED? I KNOW YOUR CRUEL BUT THIS IS BORDERING ON TORTURE WTF?
Guest chapter 36 . 10/14/2012
i love the story why did you stop!
frederickfox chapter 36 . 11/14/2011
I have been reading this none stop for that past couple Of days and I have become highly addicted to this story. I hope you continue this to the end. It has been so well written, plotwise, and I do not know what has happened to you in your personal life but I hope everything has balanced out and you can remember to return to this.

I've enjoyed the inner turmoil of he characters and you do not allow them to fall out of character often. They are adults and have very set ways that they think and it is very realistic in that matter. In character...characters are usually what make stories good and with your great plot it has just upped that ante in fanfictions for me.
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 36 . 9/15/2011
So I just read "A kid like her" and then this and realized, it hasn't been updated in a LONG time. Please tell me you haven't abandoned the story when you're this far into it! I just love your stories. They're so well written. Some fanfiction, not well written but yours is professional standard in my opinion and trust me I've read a lot in my 29 yrs. Please continue!
dreamin'BIG chapter 35 . 9/6/2011
because of this story, i've now got the world record for the most cold showers in 12 hours. i have ice on the tip of my nose and i still love the shit out of this story!
Zailz-101 chapter 36 . 6/11/2011
Please update this story I love it
lillianrose4 chapter 36 . 4/21/2011
Wow, I must have missed this one. I just love your work.
Megkat chapter 36 . 2/23/2011
I never leave reviews... probably because I generally only read stories that are already completed. Anyway, I started by reading A Kid Like Her... and your writing kept me up reading much later than I should have been, especially pregnant and staying at home with my 3 year old daughter. :)

I just finished the 36th chapter of Return to Darkness. You are a very talented writer. I am working on writing and hopefully publishing a novel. Your writing has inspired me and given me ideas on how to improve my wording and plot lines.

I'm sorry life has been so hard for you, I can only hope it has gotten better since you last posted. As much as I've enjoyed reading your stories, I won't pressure you into writing more before you are ready. I just wanted to let you know that I truly enjoyed reading your versions of the Riddick-verse and that though I do not know you, I'm sending healing thoughts to you and your family. Also, if you need someone to talk to or vent to, feel free to email me.
Lilmamacobb chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
you are an incredible writer and i LOVE Riddick, god that voice in my ears is enough to send me off the deep end. love the story and cant wait to read your others! keep it up you rock!
Bricklyn chapter 30 . 9/29/2010
Great story! Stumbled on this and finally caught up to your last chapter.

Hope your able to continue this epic!

Ill be waiting to read the next chapter if you do!
Hailey C. Black chapter 36 . 6/6/2010
I hope you update soon:) I love your story, it's just captivating. Since I've run out of this story I'm about to go read your other. I can't get enough of your writing:)