Reviews for Who's Broken Now?
digigirl02 chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
I like the flashback, it was cute.
digigirl02 chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
I wonder what happened in forth grade.
digigirl02 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Nice chapter, I liked it.
digigirl02 chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Nice chapter, I like that they have to work together.
digigirl02 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
I wonder how Sharpay is going to pull this off. Nice chapter, I liked it.
digigirl02 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Cute, I like reading flashbacks of when they were younger.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Looks really good.
Kuropie chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
I love this story you have to update
love is overrated chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
i love it so awesome. i just absolutely adore chadepays. sharpay is so my fav charctor
Mony19 chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Aww that was a really cute chapter

Now they are getting somewhere and aren't arguing as much as they use to. i wonder what Zeke's father found in her bag.

ud soon
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
Loved your updaet! The flash back was so sweet, and you write Sharpay and Chad so well, I can't wait to read more...and your author's not was too funny...lol:)
heavensent666 chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
wow, i dont think you were obvious enough. did you want people tp review? haha kidding. i loved that chapter, please update quickly.
Stessa chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
That was the best chapter so far. Loved Lizzie, and loved the whole closet-thingy. Well done. Can't wait for more.
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
Great update..and I know what you mean about the homework its mid-term time and i'm needing a miracle right about now...lol, love where this stroy is going, Sharpay and Chad are too funny you write their characters amazingly wel, and I like the new character you brought into the mix, cant wait to read more!
Mony19 chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
Great Chapter

The poor principal, lol. He is right though they need to see a counselor, way too much arguing, lol. I wonder what he did to her in the fourth grade.

ud soon