Reviews for Monster
leiluvzu chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
I remember following along with this story when you first wrote it. It was one of my favorite oc stories then and it still is now. I know that when you finished this story you didn't plan on writing a sequel but it's been quite awhile since then and I would love to see how Kin is doing now. Cheers!
Skywaters chapter 26 . 11/11/2013
Wow... i absolutely LOVED it! I think my favourite chapter might have been the Atobe-Kin tennis match one :D and I just loved it all!
sleepingAngeL chapter 26 . 1/21/2013
I can't believe I only found this story yesterday. I love the story and the OCs. I never would've thought of using the Ginka tennis team as the team Kin would join; that's quite original in a fanfiction. And Kin evolved in each chapter, which was refreshing to see how she would overcome each obstacle that stands in her way. And although many (including myself) anticipated a sequel for this story, I also think that it's just as great without one.
kikumarucat chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
Ahhhh...*sigh*, poor, poor Taro... :'(... EXCEPT I LIKE YUUTAXKIN TOO! HOORAY! hahahaha

I'm at conflict...but I like the idea of fuji or echizen with kin too...
kikumarucat chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
When I saw Yuuta's name, I clapped my hands and squealed like a little girl.

My grandma looked at me like I was crazy.

Great story! keep it up!
Buhliipah chapter 26 . 6/29/2011
Wow. I actually finished your fic... That's cool! :)

Usually because I might get bored after the first ten chapters, so... Thank you. For giving an awesome OC story and not letting the OC's lovelife get in the way of the whole plot. :D
comehitherjustice chapter 26 . 1/5/2010
Aw man, i seriously don't want to believe it's over / I really enjoyed this story and it's 16 chapters so much T-T

Yeah, I was a bit curious with Yuuta and Kin's relationship at the end, but I guess i'll just have to deal with its mystery. The characters really took to my liking, and their arguments and silly moments got me sucked in.

I doubt i'll forget this story, the characters, elements, all of it. And to think that somebody actually wrote a fic with an OC (nonetheless) attending GINKA, this story along with the authoress (you xD) ought to be more acknowledged.

Thank you for sharing this with us, and Have a happy new year!
xxasianicexx chapter 26 . 1/2/2009
not bad, i mostly avoid all OC fanfics coz they're predictable and all basically the same. but this was original and sweet. :P
thisisgoodmilk chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I found this story out of luck. -_-"

I know you heard this a lot already but you are a genius! XD Kin is the best OC ever and you made Ginka one of the most lovable tennis teams. Your story is great and the epilogue made me feel all fuzzy.

-adds to favorites-
XxLeopardPrintxX chapter 26 . 7/12/2008
Aw! I loved it. But you leave so many holes as to who she ends up with... -.-' it makes me constantly curious.

And when did Yuuta ask her out? That wasn't mentioned. I was always wondering if it was just a tormenting thing between friends, about calling someone's crush their g/f / b/f...

T.T but i loved it. I really did. I wish it continued though...
lupinlovesme chapter 26 . 6/27/2008
...this last chapter doesn't quite live up to the 25th one but it's nice to have a "happily ever after" type of story...Good job!
Shinigami Lupin chapter 26 . 6/26/2008
I'm saddened that this is then end... T-T But I really enjoyed this story... Though I'm glad things worked out for Kin in the end...
ixamxeverywhere chapter 26 . 6/25/2008
NO SEQUAL? . And I was looking forward to it… *sigh* I guess you can’t have everything. I love this story SO much. I started reading it after the…. I think after the 16 chapter was already posted. I can’t really remember, though. I can’t wait to see more of your stories and I hope you’re happy with what you’ve written, because it is probably one of the best Prince of Tennis fan fictions I have ever read. Thank you!

P.S. I read the author’s note. :] I’ll probably end up reading the re-edited version as well, just for the fun of it.

P.P.S. I almost cried when I found out it was ending! TT_TT
ezyl chapter 26 . 6/25/2008
Wow...am I serious? Did I seriously just miss out such an epic story? Crazy, I am. *rubs head*

Oh, well. I just read it in one sitting. Amazing, you are. Really a legend. Kin's character - well-thought out. And Ginka - no one writes about Ginka (dat's just my opinion, disagree if you must).

But when someone does...speechless.
originalcrazian chapter 26 . 6/25/2008
You ended it.O_O xD Would it be selfish If I said that I wanted more? Poor Taro, he never confessed to Kin. But yay kin. She gets to go pro. I really enjoyed that last paragraph. There's so much emotion in it. The whole entire series was brilliant. I'll seriously miss Kin, Taro, they guys from Ginka and the story itself.