Reviews for The Sword that Protects
Little Sakura-chan chapter 14 . 7/9/2004
Hi, Linay. I can't wait until you finish this story! I love it and I'm in love with Broken Pieces. I'm so sad that it's almost over. My friends love your stories and I hope that you will write more Rurouni Kenshin stories because everyone love that redhead! Keep up the amazing writing and I will patiently wait for you to update both of your stories!

Keito-chan
uy chapter 14 . 7/8/2004
this is such a great story and you haven't updated for almost two years! please do so... i'll keep myself updated?
demondeansgirl666 chapter 14 . 6/24/2004
this is another great story. I loved it.
Kioki chapter 14 . 6/24/2004
Linay,

I would be so honored if you wrote me back; my email address is above.

You have got some awesome talent! And this cliff hanger thinige, it's like a Fushigi Yugi ending! I really like this. And I am wobdering, Koji is a fictional charcter right? Buyt did you get the idea of him from Digimon? Because I am not really into Digimon, but isn't there a charcter on there named Koji who has long black hair and bright blue eyes? Sounds like... Kaoru's brother.
Kioki chapter 14 . 6/24/2004
Linay,

I would be so honored if you wrote me back; my email address is above.

Kioki chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
It's her brother,isn't it?
Kioki chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I had just went to your profile to see if you had updated on Broken Pieces and I found this. Cool!
levante chapter 14 . 6/13/2004
Update soon PLEASE! I love this story
ichigo chapter 14 . 6/7/2004
After finishing Broken Pieces and hoping to read more of your talented writing, I took a look at your profile, and 'lo and behold, there was another rurouni kenshin fiction! :)

I can't help but notice the incredible depth and detail that is present in all of your stories. As always, there are those little plot twists that I often don't anticipate. I used to hate Koji quite a bit, but I can now understand the reason behind his actions and words (to kenshin) after he claimed to be Kaoru's brother. ah...brotherly love.

as i'm sure you've mentioned before, you're notorious for cliffhangers. I hope Kaoru gives Kenshin a chance to explain.

...and what was with that cold smile...? koji is scary. Maybe he isn't kaoru's brother after all..

hm...

anyway, I have no suggestions for improvement in your writing; which is pretty much flawless. :)

keep up the good work and update as soon as you can!
doc-anderson chapter 14 . 5/22/2004
i have read your entire story from start to now in about 3 hours, and i must say, good stuff. i can normally catch the plot twists before they happen, and have a good record for knowing who the bad guy was before they are revealed. but i must say, you surprised me, i never saw it coming. i never thought minako was the culprit. i kept thinking koji, koji, koji. and that is probably what everyone else was thinking too. a sign of a truly magnificent writer. i humbly bow before you, you have defeated me. and i see now, that you were intentionally making us ( your readers ) think it was yamada and/or koji. i kept thingking koji, cause everytime he dissapeared, someone died. plus, when kenshin and kaoru got the new laundry basket from minako, it was as if the murder had just happened, and it was minako that rescued kaoru. i fell for your entire story hook line and sinker. i guess thats what i get for thinking that it was going to be as straight forward as the series. it was great to have such a twist in the plot. i thouroughly enjoyed it. keep up the good work! and hurry up and finish the next chapter, there isnt a whole lot for me to do here out in iraq...chris anderson
Angie chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Goodness! Two years! I think it's 'bout time ne? wow, I really had no idea that Minako was the mastermind, you really stumped me there! And Koji too... I'm really starting to wonder now. I he really Kaoru's brother? Or maybe it was a plan to break Kenshin and Kaoru up! Omigosh! please update!
pruningshears chapter 8 . 5/18/2004
oh yeah, koji is so her brother.
Cattitude chapter 7 . 4/23/2004
PLEASE! Continue this! If you don't I'll cry. ;_; Well, maybe not cry. I hardly ever cry anymore. But I will be very depressed. You don't want that on your conciense now do you? I didn't think so. _~ Please do continue.
daniel-gudman chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
The Seinan War was fought between a rebel "Samurai rights" movement and the Meiji government in Satsuma (of all places!) over the telegraph lines that the Tokyo government was installing.
It was fought in the 10th year Meiji. This means that Kaouru was no younger than 16 when her father died, and she was no younger than perhaps 15 and a half when he was drafted and left Tokyo.
Holy Mamma chapter 14 . 4/3/2004
I can't believe you've left us hanging for two years on this story - ever since you started Broken Pieces, which is also excellent, but you need to bring this one to a conclusion. Poor Karou and Kenshin, you need to reunite them and clear up all the misunderstandings!
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »