Reviews for The Sword that Protects
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh no! O

Ari chan
Babo chapter 14 . 12/1/2008
I love the story; it is a shame that it isn't updated in several years. I read it through again, and in the second time reading, found that the story is much choppier than say, Broken Pieces? However, the plot is still very good, and so maybe chapter transitions would be nice?
Spelbound chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
O...oh the drama. "This is not the way it will end," Go Ken! Good story, and I hope that you will be abe to update someday!

-Spelbound
gaap237 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I already read until chapter 14. It's awesome. I love stories where Kenshin is near Battousai. Poor Kaoru! But Kenshin IS going back, right?
InuyashasB chapter 14 . 1/22/2008
Yet another great tale! Keep it going (once you finish Complete Me, that is)!
VixenHolic chapter 14 . 1/15/2008
Yay! another new excting story u got here! _ i wish you could get on with the next chapter though.. cant wait..cant wait.. anyway, keep up the good work! have a good day!
JESUSFREAK not really chapter 14 . 11/8/2007
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS MASTERPIECE!
Tree chapter 14 . 8/6/2007
YOU REALLY SHOULD UPDATE THIS STORY...PLEASE
too lazy to log in chapter 14 . 6/16/2007
well... i see the last time you updated this was five years ago. But maybe this one little review might inspire you to update? yes? Or at least one of your others? when you have time of course, but... please? :)
Shenyu chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
LINAY! GAH UPDATE PLEASE!

Phew.

Anyhow. You must know that The Sword that Protects is one of the couple of really great fics that got my into Rurouni Kenshin fanfiction and fanfiction period.

I read this years ago along with a tier of A RK fanfics like The Spy and the Hitokiri, Mind/Heart of the Woman, Broken Pieces, Just another rainy day, The Sword that protects.

And I think now, this is the only one of the classic RK godly fics that is still not finished. And you are evil enough to leave a cliffhanger for... 5 years! So I'd really, REALLY appreciate it if you would finish this beautiful story, and draw a close to the circle that is RK fanfiction. :)
Delicious.Mistress chapter 14 . 5/19/2007
I am usually of grace and poise when reviewing, but I beleive my change in demeanor makes very much sense in this situation.

My dear Linay,

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

My Goodness, that felt good to get off the chest.

But I have to say the story has just reached it's pique and you have left me clutching at the end of my computer desk in anticipation.

So if you may, with your sweet mercy, update.

For I have never been so charmed with a story my whole life.

This make three of your fics on my favourites.

Keep it up,

Delicious Mistress.
SlytherinBabe chapter 14 . 5/12/2007
this is good...do you plan to finish it?
dragongurl913 chapter 14 . 4/27/2007
FINISH IT~!
danielitar89 chapter 14 . 4/7/2007
please continue i know that you wrote this a long time ago but i wanna know the end i just read it and well i really like it
piwqefjk chapter 14 . 2/25/2007
I love the twist with Minako - can't wait to see what happens next xD
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »