Reviews for The Sword that Protects
Hitsuzen Nakagauchi chapter 12 . 10/6/2006
ah! finally! i found your story T_T since your site shutdown, i lost interest T_T but when i thought about the possibility of finding your story here, I was so happy! great story, can't help but to wait for the next chapter sugoi!
Kitty chapter 14 . 8/16/2006
I really like this story. Such amazing plot twists! I'm loving it! Please write more; I know this story is old, but you just can't leave me hanging like this. I need more of this story. I have to see how it ends. Please. I am begging you to keep up the good work.
chelsj not logged in chapter 14 . 8/1/2006
um is kaoru pregnant? are you ever gonna finish this story? please update soon!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
OMG! You have to continue! Update soon! I've gotta find out what happens next, you can't just leave poor kenshin and kaoru all sad! Please continue, i'd really appreciate it.
DragongirlCV chapter 14 . 6/27/2006
oh my god! I know you must have a busy life but PLEASE update, I just read this for the first time, but then I saw the update date! Please don't let another FOUR YEARS pass before we know how the story ends...sorry if I sound pushy but gese!
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I always love your stories!
rem chapter 14 . 6/20/2006
aw poor kenshin...nothing ever turns out right for him and it seems as if everyone is against him...finding that the old lady was the true mastermind behind the hate toward the kamiyas was a shocker...i would have never guessed...i thought that it was koji this whole time...and about koji, is he really koaru's brother of the son of that old lady?

well i was finally able to read all of this and as i looked at the last time this was updated i was shocked...IT HAS BEEN FOUR YEARS! wow i'm really behind...i hope you are still there and have updated this story...i want to know how this will end...
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 14 . 6/14/2006
Please udpdate soon!
Paula chapter 14 . 6/4/2006
PLease I beg you.. update!
Arwey chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Awesome...can't wait for the next chapter!
Kristy-chan chapter 14 . 4/20/2006
Wow, you habnt updated this story in a long time! please update soon! i really want to see how this story ends. I think you portrayed Kenshin very well throughout the entire story.
Jade Lotus chapter 14 . 3/31/2006
Oh my gosh! This is so awesome! Please, please, please up date soon! Is Koji a bad guy? or is he just being protective of Kaoru? I don't want him to be bad, but i get the sneeking suspicion that he is. For what it's worth don't make him evil. Keep up the awesome work!
ilikebluepineapples chapter 13 . 3/18/2006
Your style of writing is so simple, but somehow it conveys such EMOTION. That's very rare and very special; I commend you.
ilikebluepineapples chapter 14 . 3/18/2006
Please, please, please, please please, please, please please update this story! Though I can't tell you whether I'd prefer this story to be updated first or your others-coz they're all that good! wow how do you keep it up? just wow. wow. wow.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 14 . 3/9/2006
Oh, I so need an update! Waiting will be the death of me. lmao I love being melodramatic! It makes life all the more entertaining. My life must be pretty boring if I can make a statement like that. I'll just go to bed now and cry myself to sleep.

Loved the story and yes, I'm strange. Gotta love your fan base! Don't you love how I cut myself down?

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see how Koji plays into the story. Is he a good or evil sibling, or is just plan evil and pretending to be an evil sibling? I think I just confused myself with that question. I'm a case study for the effects of caffiene deprivation if you haven't noticed! It's been two days damn it! I promise more caffiene next time I review, unless of course I amuse you. tehe Can't wait for the next update!
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »