Reviews for Acceptance
Great chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Cute. so so cute. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
That's adorable
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
OMG THE JAKE CUTENESS IS OVERWHELMING.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That's awesome, if a bit odd. The boy saves a kitten... He becomes America's representative... Seems a bit odd. But I liek it, thanks for the story!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Awe! It's cute.
and music chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That was just pure fluff. I loved it. I like young!Jake. Hehe, so innocent...
Aldamonburst chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
hmf. i like the fic but i will say the way he talks when hes older is retarted.
Moon Dragoness12 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Hey, great fanfic!

I was just wondering if I could write my own sequel to your fic "Faith and Trust." That's all I'm wondering.

I think it would be great!
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I guess I never asked why Jake was so accepted as the American Dragon, especially being the first. I DID wonder WHY he was the first tho. Nice fic!
CardcaptorKatara chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This is a cute story you should do a sequel when Jake learns about his powers. That would be cool
Deaf Silver chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
FINALLY!

Like you, I've always wondered about what it took to get Jake accepted as the first American dragon.

This is going to be a promising fic, I can tell! Wonderfully in character and the inside information that many just skip over, making a story very confusing.

Can't wait for more!
loopylouise123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
That's a very good interpretation of how Jake easily became the american dragon.

And the five year old Jake is everything I imagined him to be at that age.

Very well done.
atlantiandragoness chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
yes, a very nice point of view. I honestly never thought of what the other magical creatures thought, thanks for bringing that to mind
PriestessOfNox chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Very cute. I like young Jake, and how they agreed to a truce because he's cute. *giggle*
Monkeysrcomintogetu chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
aww that was so cute. I like when Jaked got the kitten xD But that same question you had in your head was in my head too. But your story makes me thing that is how it happened. Good Job, though.