Reviews for O is for Occupational Hazard
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh, you scared me at the beginning. I kept thinking "she's not gonna kill him, she's not gonna kill him. " Imagine how surprised and gladdened I was that you didn't. I also liked how your story turned all serious and heartfelt at the end. Good job. :)
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Heh heh. Very cute. Don the Redhead ... I wonder how much shampoo it's gonna take to get all that stuff out of his hair. Nice mix of humor and drama.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Loved it! Emotional roller coaster ride. The end was perfect. Thanks for making my day.
Valerie Vancollie chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Excellent fic!

I love how you made us think one thing at the beginning only to have reality be completely different. Between the title, Charlie and Megan's reactions and the red I really thought poor Don was shot and bleeding out. Well all of that and your proud Don whumping history.

I really enjoyed it. A terrifice challenge response and I look forward to more.
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
LOL! Cute.
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Oh... ha! ha! ha!

That's a dirty trick to play on me first thing in the morning! :D Cute story, though. Especially Don rubbing the ink off on Charlie. (Poor Alan, how will he react when he sees all that red? Can you say 'cardiac arrest'?)

I apologize for not updating things at numb3rs dot org, but I can't seem to get into the forums. 0.o

I'll try again at lunch.
Synbou chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
That was cute. Good surprises.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I needed a good laugh this morning. Thnaks for sharing.
jlm110108 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Oh, 3rdGal, you had me going for a second there! Great story!

Jo
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Cute story! Love your other stories too.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Too funny! I was expecting the worse there for a minute! I hope Don never fully stops trying to protect Charlie!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
HA! cute. )
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh hey, looks like no waiting required.

Nice little fic. Poor Don, he can't walk into a bank without people throwing stuff at him.