Reviews for The Fairly Odd Sponge
Diana26.5 chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
that..was...GREAT! Please update soon. this really captured the personalities of all the characters! Keep up the good work!
i dont know how to delete this chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
This was quite a good story, and usually I don't like crossovers of anything. I could picture every single thing in the story. You've really got a good grasp on the characters' personalities and what they would say, and this was very descriptive and I could visualize everything. Please update it soon.
frodoschick chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
hehehehehehehehehehe
frodoschick chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Ack...so funny!
frodoschick chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
YAY! Totally in the true Fairly Odd Parents spirit!
Curvy17 chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
THIS STORY IS GOING VERY WELL SO FAR I CANYT WAIT TILL I GET TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! ENOUGH CLIFF HANGERS DAG NABIT *GIVES YOU DRITY LOOK* LOL :p
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Nice crossover. Update please.
romeoharvey chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Very much like it seems a meeting between these two worlds would go.
romeoharvey chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Very good chapter, I can actually picture everythings that's going on. Like the nickel and how Crocker goes into a spaz on the phrase 'fairy godparents'. dad was very in character too. I hope you've continued all your chapters in this vain.
mysterious-mog chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Loved it! -you've combined my two absolute favourite cartoons; I loved Cosmo's lines, you've captured the exact kind of thing he would say. Fantastic :0)
NonSequiturs-R-Us chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Hooray! You finally updated! I was afraid that we wouldn't find out what was going to happen with Crocker and when he and Plankton were going to team up. Keep up the great writing!
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
I don't know why this doesn't get more reviews. It's excellent.
The Awesomeness of Moosey chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
It's charming, funny, and has a spazzy Crocker. Who WOULDN'T like it? I can't wait till Chapter 3!
The Awesomeness of Moosey chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Sounds good.
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
hooray, another FANTASTIC chapter, just like before.