Reviews for I Think I Love My Husband
liloweewoah chapter 10 . 11/17/2007
OMG! That was suck a sad chapter! i wish you would update soon! i'm sorry i haven't reviewed for this story yet. but i've been reading this and i really like it. I'm just so sad that she's had problems with john while he stayed loyal to her during their relationship. hope things get better for her and the psychic proves her wrong about asking for the divorce, long time ago i mean. or in her flashback story. sorry that might have not made any sense. but i think you get the idea. update soon!

Reverse of Fate chapter 9 . 10/20/2007
i do not agree with her decision. she is acting a bit bitchy. sorry haha. however, good work. i always look foward to this story being updated. i can't wait to see what the pyschic says!
SandyCena chapter 9 . 10/19/2007
Aw man I wanted to see Carrie and John go to get some help and try to work it out i think the psychic should tell Carrie to stay away from Ken he is using her i don't know good chapter update soon.
Pinayprincesa chapter 9 . 10/18/2007
WOW! Glad Carrie is so happy with Ken. Wonder what is gonna go through John's mind once Car draws up the divorce papers?
cenalover12 chapter 9 . 10/18/2007
hey nice chapter but i wouldn't have let her spent a little time apart and then john would come and talk to her but its your story so thats just my opinion.
RollinsInTheDean chapter 9 . 10/18/2007
OMG SHE LEFT JOHN NO I wanted her to stick with him I love the story though
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
You have a good story going on here, but try leaving news like this out of your stories. Put them on your profile.
tophersmommy06 chapter 8 . 9/27/2007
Im loving this story please update soon!
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
Good chapter
Pinayprincesa chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
Aw cute!
RollinsInTheDean chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I love this story I am dying to see if they stay together I hope they do
SandyCena chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
That was deep I think it is wrong for her to go off with ken will see what happen next
nic-002001 chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
is carrie going to fight for her marriage or take is as a loss..I love john and all but theres to many hot guys in the wwe so she needs to think what she about what she ur story...update soon
nic-002001 chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
carrie has a lot of friends..and why did she kiss ken..maybe going back to smackdown would be daves manager.
nic-002001 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
first chap and I'm hooked..
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »