Reviews for Yakuza's Paradise
Hetabee chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I think you've heard this a lot, but this pairing is in need of some serious love and I'm glad that you wrote this. It was just so sweet. Reminds me of a RP I did... Er, anyway! Wonderful job on this fluffy feathery pillow of a fluff fic. :3
Lalalalala chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was sooooo sweet i think i have a sugar rush...very cute...haha.

KasanodaxTetsuya is a very interesting couple.

Even tho im not a huge yaoi fan, i love kyoyaxtamaki and this is pretty adorable too...nice job
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
HAU i loved Yakuza's Paradise! KasanodaXTetsuya is my favorite Ouran couple (HaruhiXanyone and KyouyaXTamaki is overrated)

I thought ur story was just so romantic! If only moments like that could happen in real life...

Good job dwb
arsenicturntech chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Yay! somone wrote something for them x3

As soon as Tetsuya made an appearance and didn't seem afraid of Kasanoda I knew they were destined to be! -fangirl declaration- I have been inspired to eventually write something with them.

I loved this by the way.
shadowspirit13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
AW!
torib0o chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aw, that was so sweet.

XD

Great job.
Anglerfish chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Aw! That's so sweet! I love this! Thanks for writing such an fantabulously adorable KasanodaxTetsuya...it's one of my favorite couples, and I can't find any other fics for it. *happy fangirl bouncing* So cute!
Nimphy chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
aww hoy cute

kasanoda x tetsuya rocks!
animeangel665 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
FINALLY! a fanfic with these two. I absolutely love this pairing but no one ever writes about them. I absolutely love how adorable this fic is and i hope you write many more
KonranKoneko chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Hello. This is one of the sweetest stories I have ever read! I was so happy when I found this sorty. There are no where near enough for this pairing. I love how you portrayed their relationship. Tetsuya getting sick and Kasanoda taking the day off to take care of him was so wonderful! I love Kasanoda blushing and the thought, 'Adorable' That is very in character, and Tetsuya wanting to continue his deutys even though he's sick. Kasanoda's little war with his inner voice is great. The end was so good, too.
vindictive-much chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Aw, that's so cute! I love these two together. I agree, there aren't enough fanfics about them. Great work.
Miss SJB chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Awsome job. This pairing is woefully unloved.

I really loved the whole master/servant thing being a theme throughout

Miss SJB
AlwaysEponine chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
So Cute! I love KasanodaXTetsuya!Speaking of which ,theres a great AMV for this pairing on youtube,called CasanodaX Tetsuya I wish you were born a girl.

AlwaysEponine
caeli1701 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Very cute! You're right, there need to be a lot more stories about these two.
Ichi89 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Oh please tell me theres more! I love this pairing! It's so cute! And I love the way you protraied them! please write more? XP Props to you! *hands you props*