Reviews for Reborn
Guest chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
please write more chapters! I want Takiko to remember Limdo and everything else!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE!
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY!
Moonligh chapter 19 . 6/23/2011
I was so happy when i saw a new chapter! I really like your ideas, the story is really catching! . More pleeeeasee! :D
xXkutsarahXx chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Love the story line! First chapter and i loved it!
Shojobeat1927 chapter 19 . 11/19/2010
Quite an amazing story! Great plot line, great humor; it makes us want to read more! Please update soon, I cannot wait to find out what happens next!

-Rach
PriestessofGenbu110 chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Btw, i just want to say that i love your OC crin; she's so funny and i sort of wish she was in the actual series. seriously, i'm like your biggest fan! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAAASEEEEE UPDATE!
Neanthia chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
OMG! I just found your story today and I love it! I've read up to this chapter so far and may I congratulate you sir on making me cry! I just love the ending to this chapter, it's so sad to me I know I sound like some crazy sap but believe me I'm not, I almost never cry, it's just my ex, he said something very similar to me the day I moved away. I'm not normally like this, I never even say OMG, it's just so many memories... You sir, are a great writer and I think you should keep writing, don't tell me the end of this fanfic yet, I want to find out myself but I love it so far.

-Nea
Davinia Rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Let me start off by saying WOW! I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY! Now... I want to say that I've stayed up to 2 am reading this magnificent story on MOBILE! Update soon pleeaassee!
AngieMarieMoore chapter 15 . 5/24/2010
Couldn't find it
Azure Ryukiba chapter 18 . 5/20/2010
update! yay! cant wait to see whos after her and what not; hope to read more soon ! hope to read the rest of the manga too, both you making us all wait to read more should be ashamed! :P
rimudo lover chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
i really love this story and you need to continue it...please...i have been waiting forever for you to begin writing again...i want to know what happens next...(:
dancexlove chapter 17 . 1/23/2010
This is really good, I hope you update soon!
Inu-Youkai-Rae chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
awesome i really love this story i hope you write more soon!
Moonlight chapter 17 . 7/11/2009
Amazing story! Your writing is pretty good. When i begun to read the first chapter i just couldn't stop until i finished this one! Just love it.

Poor Limdo, Takiko will lead him to madness... I can't wait to see what happens next!
Sarcasm.Incarnate chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
gr8 story! i like the idea. good grammar. update soon! the suspense is killing me!

(sorry 4 short review. it r l8 here & i r tired so goodnight.)

_