Reviews for A Brief History of Life
Look what Jesus did chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Sorry but do you honestly think those reactions are in any way realistic. I mean he just found out that the guy who ruined his childhood and marked him as a pariah abandoned him for seemingly no reason at all he should have at least acknowledged what an asshole the fourth, jiraiya and Tsunade were for telling him that they all chose to ignore his suffering and do nothing about it. The only reason it worked in canon when he found out about his heritage was because they were either dead, in a coma or fighting some monstrously powerful opponent at the time
dispassioneight chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
It's very cute, I like the romance. The politics and mentorship are good as well, but the romance... It's well done enough, though a little fast, but that's how crushes and stuff can happen sometimes. And there's more than enough fuel to add to that particular passion.

It's a good fic, I hope you update it sometime, but well, who knows right? :
Imortal Carnage chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
I freaking enjoyed this story it brought to light a different... Reality? to everything Naruto and it is awesome I can't wait to see more :D
TidusGT chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
love the story! hope you update soon!
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I unno wtf this is about but the beginning was hilarious so I'll give it a go. LUlz "women fake a lot of things..." great advise/fact lulz. Awww who is jiraiya's son? Ewww don't tell me it's jirxtsu? T.T NaruxTSU forever. -glass break- -press backspace-
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
I like Curious as to why you haven't updated, but hey. If you continue I will continue reading
Rasei chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I see breakage of the fourth wall in this chapter. _ So far I really like your story.
Frida chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I actually caught the reference. It was pretty funny because I was supposed to be reading Mcbethin class and I ended up luaghing really loudly scaring my English teacher. Yeah I was reading this in English class from my iPod but whatever that was funny
xenus chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
To be perfectly honest, I hadn't thought about reviewing this story at all until a few days ago. Though, I read it all in one got well over half a year ago. There's something special about this story. It's the way you've introduced an original character, who also happens to be a love interest. Coupled with how similarly she looks to his mother does not detract from the story and instead makes it somehow more REAL. For a long time I've been looking forward to reading something that had this kind of character concept, with a "pairing" like this.(I really dislike that word, pairing, but for lack of a better term...)

Not enough authors on this site decide to go down this route, and if they do, many fail at the implementation. You've managed to strike the precise point of clarity and believability. I think you've done well, and if nothing else, you've rekindled my warmth for writing in a way no one else has been able to do before. so, here I am writing to you, hoping you'll find the inspiration and confidence to keep writing this story and perhaps many more.

- xenus
Crystalzap chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
this is really cool! I want to see how it turns out so plz update soon :)
kisskisskill chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
I'm absolutely loving this fic! I wound up reading the rest of it on my phone, and I can't wait to see how this works out, with Ayaka, as well as how the counter-coup.
anon chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Your naruto is even more retarded than the canon naruto
NRZWolf 13 chapter 17 . 10/18/2010
Yay! She forgave him! Yeah, I started reading this today and I LOVE it so update soon
Twin Silver Dragon chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
first off: love the story keep up the good work. second: the touch with Ayaka's father is tastefully done and i thought you did a very goodf job of explaining it. (surprising you used Jiraiya though tbh) hope to see an update soon!
lardoe chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
This is an oddly amazing story and I consider it my favorite out of this entire site, please update as soon as you can and keep up the good work.