Reviews for 802 Mother Daughter Folly
Ai to Kofuku chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
another GREAT episode! love u always...

TIME FOR MORE GG!
SpyKid18 chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
I liked this.

Emily and Lorelai's argument was sweet. If that makes sense...haha
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
Oh, I'm intrigued by your preview, so no time to dwell on this episode ;) I'll leave a longer review for the next episode... that is if there's not another intriguing storyline coming up right away.
flcrkr chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
I was glad to see Lorelai went over to her parents and had a talk with Emily. It was a really nice scene between the two. Glad that they know how each felt. Hee. Always funny when Emily shanghais Lorelai. O. Change of events! I like Lorelai's new idea of going on a road trip to New Mexico. Hee! So Lorelai to drop the bomb of FND to Luke the way she did!
flcrkr chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
I feel bad for Emily. Poor Luke for having to talk to her though, lol. At least she found out the answer to her question that she has been wanting to know. I love that Emily was shocked that Luke hung up on her. That's great. Aw, they are going to Alaska!
flcrkr chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
Liked Rory and Lorelai's convo. Sounds just like them. Also, glad that Lorelai made up her mind about telling her parent's about her and Luke. It's cool Lorelai want's to research a trip for her and Luke. I love it that she said everything thing is 50/50 between the two and doesn't want to do anything if it's not what Luke wants to do.

Wow. I liked that Emily ended up calling Luke for the truth, lol.
flcrkr chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
The dinner was great. I kinda feel bad for Emily because she wants to know what's going on with Lorelai, but Lorelai won't budge
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
RiskaSG chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
Episode 2 was even better than episode one. I like your way to handle the characters. You don't make the fault to see them one-sided (good, bad, black, white) like so many do, but describe them and their actions very realistic. I especially like your portrait of Emily and Richard, the fact you don't write them like evil monsters only trying to destroy their daughters life like so many do, but like human beings with all the faults and strenghts they have.

Lorelai not telling her parents was right on spot, too, the reasons she told Rory were. Emily knowing about it, but waiting for Lorelai to tell her - just like with the Max thing, right on spot. That she called Luke was hilarious, poor guy, but well, he's dating Lorelai, hence he had it coming ;) (Wasn't it him who told Jess - if you date a Gilmore, you date the whole family? *G*) I loved the phone talk, especially after he hung up -

"Well? What did he have to say?/He just hung up on me./Did he say that it was true?/I can’t believe he just hung up on me./Emily, did he say that they were in fact together?/How dare he hang up on me?/Richard throws his arms in the air and leans back on the couch." LOL, poor Richard, that was priceless *G* Their entire interaction is priceless, you're sure giving Emily some classy lines ("Have we forgotten the English language?" ROTFL, I so can see her saying that)

The talk between Lorelai and Emily in the kitchen was wonderful, too, like a scene from the show, how they acted and reacted - kudos. Especially as - in the end - they made some steps towards each other. I hope it'll stay like that and there won't be steps back. Usually I'm a Emily supporter through-and-through, however I can't help feeling a little sorry for Lorelai, Emily is exagerting it now, she sure never knows where to stop. And - of course - Luke will have to come to FND. I can't wait to read that.

So, that's all for now, thanks for writing and - before I forget - I love the previews you write, they're awesome. Well, the moment I wil have catched up with the story, I probably will hate them. But as long as I know I can read the whole story right afterwards - I love them :D
bella carisJJ chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Great second episode! I couldnt stop reading for a second...I love how you write Emily/Richard scenes...it feels so realistic and classic! And Rory/Lorelai talks through cell phone are great too.."...when I idiotically eloped with your father" haha, it was one of my favorite lines, of course! Five stars, no doubt.
Lorelai 35 Gilmore chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I've read 8.01 (Summertime) and the first cut of this episode, and It's SO fun to read, I love it!

You're doing a great work with it!
Caffeination chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
I very much like having so much Emily and Richard. It was good to see Luke finally take a stand with Emily, and realistically gone. I wsn't quite as convinced that Emily would be so open with Lorelai, so soon - but that's a minor quibble. Heaven knows, the characters are much more believable here than they were on the show, for the last few years.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »