Reviews for Take It or Leave It
glustora chapter 14 . 2/7
well fucking hell has this been one full throttle joy ride from start to finish. Where do you even start to describe something so out of this world in godlike writing, plot and execution. Jesus, the sheer epicness of this whole story just blew me away. And I can't believe all the perfect little touches you guys added all along the way, like how do you even think of some of these things?
I'msoconfused chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
I really loved this story and I'm strangely content with the twist and conclusion- the emotions were odd (not to say I suspected anything because I totally didn't) and with hindsight I can say that I should have given you both more credit as being self-aware writers than that. Also, Zetsu/Sakura is a hella nice touch- It's a fucked up but beautiful pairing.
Nastusia chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
I love this story so much. Thank you for writing it. I love this ending and all the twists. It's so bittersweet but I couldn't have asked for a more perfect end.
DragonWagon chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
VulpeculaLynx chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
Oh. My. God. I am simply gob-smacked! That, my dear, was a plot twist worth nomination.
I was so full of feels all the time! Kitties! All fluff and sweetness! Than reality came like a slap.
You may want to use trigger warning though, i will be honest, i hyperventilated at ep 13 and almost had a anxiety-attack. Unexpected, i know, but i am a bit sensitive this while so decision is up to you. Please take this as a compliment, your writing was so intense and captivating, i lost myself!
It was sad to learn no kitties... And to know sakura really got along with their real personalities but bodies were fake... Sad...
Oh, that ending though, frigging perfect. İts so perfect to see sakura stay. İts so realistic for people to not even be suspicious of her! Because things like that happen. And sakura saying that its very possible for every nin to have dirty lil secret like her, i was like: true story bro :)
And Zetsu-Sakura ending, man, it satisfied me. That satisfaction! I wanted to rip kakuzu limb by limb for his 'action' and i wanted to cut zetsu piece by piece and make him eat himself. Than he started repenting and deserved another chance. I was so glad sakura wasnt alone in the end. However strong you are, somebody beside you is needed. And i was so relieved to know she had support to go through this trauma. Especially Hidan... :'(
Overall, thank you for sharing this amazing story! You two are amazing. But i wont forgive you for that twist, this was supposed to be all fluff, kitty and feels, dammit! I was going to relax, not cry my eyes out. For this was my first naruto perfect the story is...
Whatever, thank you for sharing it!
Neighbr chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
Okay. Um wow. Not gunna lie, this story made me very confused and not just because the wild ending lol. I still have many questions and am still probably gunna reread it to just understand everything correctly. However, I have to say this was an amazing fic that I did not expect to enjoy so much. Honestly thought this would end with some huge orgy or some shit lmfao, but the plot was basically... genius. *SPOILERS TO THOSE READING REVIEWS BEFORE READING FIC*
The twist giving major "fight club" vibes. It was a good feeling fic with big baddies as cute kittens and then they started to disappear which pissed me off to no end because had they not bonded? What about loyalty?! Then it transitioned to OMFGOMFGOMFG WTFWTF OMFG. Then it settled into an ending that I could somewhat be unfulfillingly happy with. I will probably be thinking about this story in the next few days to come, which, if you achieve this in your readers on a FanFiction site, get off and go write a fucking book because I would buy your shit. The writing was perfectly executed, and you guys did really well with not letting the ending seep so much into the earliest chapters. It will most likely haunt my nightmares and for that, I cannot thank you enough. You probably are no longer even paying attention to this site any longer, but a review had to be left. Again, thank you for the very maddening experience and I look forward to shitting myself with your other stories.
kittywheaty chapter 14 . 10/8/2016
That plot twist though.

I thought the story was going end with an "everybody lives happily ever after" but you did a complete 360 and blew away all my expectation.

I enjoyed the story

*Cool glasses*
B)
May525 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
What was the point in getting them wet, it least prepare some sheet, or wet towel?
(the part with the hose)
ranoshi chapter 14 . 9/21/2016
At least Sakura and Zetsu can have a little bit of happiness. I really liked your Hidan, Deidara, Itachi and Kisame. I miss them and am sad that Hidan died. I like the Hidan that Kakuzu described who was stuck on familial ties and died when he became mortal because he forwent his sacrifices even though the second part of that was sad. Thank you for this crazy adventure.
ranoshi chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
Calm conversation ftw! Minus the violent parts anyways. I just want Tobi to remain cute forever and not turn out to be an insidious infiltrator. Kittens! So cute.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Damn, this is totally adorable and smile inducing. I really like your depiction of each character, Sakura is one cool cat dealing with this as reasonably as she is.
Lala chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
XD oh man...

It's kinda weird, I've been so obsessed with this story for the passed few days. At first I remember thinking it'd be something funny, to read it for shits and giggles. I thought "Meh, it'll probably just be dicking around. Maybe some fluff here and there." And then it got more intense and I thought. "It'll get better though, right? In the end it'll just turn back to dicking around, right?" And then things got very sad-in the chapter before this one-and I thought "Well fuck... but there'll be a happy ending...right...?"

And the twist had me light-headed-not kidding in the slightest-and I'm sort of sickly delighted that it was Kakuzu who was the big bad... And the weirdest thing is that I didn't even shed a tear through the entire story. And now, I can think of no better a response than breaking out into mad laughter-except it's two-in-the-morning, and I have neighbors... :/

Well... I'm definitely going to read the next chapter. And I'm hoping that it'll either ease my soul, or rip it to shreds some more, because DAMN.

But honestly I'm not gonna review this again. On a final note, this was truly an AMAZING fanfiction, and an amazing story. Despite the fact that it ripped my little fangirl heart to shreds, I enjoyed it IMMENSELY-not the ripping, mind you-and I'm probably going to be feeling that weight on my heart about this for days... But it was totally worth it.

So, yeah... Thank you. (That wasn't sarcastic at all, okay.)
Lala chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
Oh goodness me. I don't even know if you writer people will ever read this, but I just want to say, you are DAMN good writers.

I'm not even done the fic yet, I've got two chapters left from here, but I need to write this or I'll probably explode. (God I hope it's finished...)

This story is beautifully written. It has such wonderful words, and hell, if the swearing isn't put in the most amusing places EVER. I adore how all of the characters are written, and I just love the idea of this story, and I love how everything's phrased. This fic has pulled a giggle or even full-fledged laughter out of me, which is rare in fics for me... it also grasps the emotion of the situation so incredibly well it's unnerving. (And the little pairing moments are just SPOT ON, okay.)

This chapter has just been the most depressing, heart-wrenching thing ever... and I'm really, REALLY hoping, as I've got two chapters to go, that it'll get better in the end... I'm still prepared for it to not, though.

I guess I'm trying to say, this fic is INCREDIBLY upsetting, hilarious, and immersive at the same time. Frigging thank you for writing this, AND I HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED, OMG.
Lala chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
Oh good god this had better end well... Seriously, all the feels are so overbearing!
Reika Dessine chapter 14 . 8/23/2016
whoua...
Did you watch Cow boy bebop, those last episodes when the characters fade out of Jet's and the cow boy bebop space ship's life ? Well that was what it reminds me of especially all the feelings. anger, saddness, sorrow, needless to say that i cried. And then, all was a lie, a psychological warfare conduct by a mastermind. To give such a power to Kakuzu while having an Uchiha in the same stage might have been really difficult since when you think manipulation you think Uchiha Itachi. And yet it was so well writing that you fool me until the bitter end. Really bitter indeed, knowing what happened to Hidan. Despite all his flaws i found his death unbearable.

six years later and that fic still rocks you !
Thank you ô so much for sharing !
2,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »