Reviews for Take It or Leave It
Wow, that plot twist hit me hard, not gonna lie. I have very mixed feelings about Kakuzu dying because despite him being a terrible, manipulative person, he obviously had some sort of love for Sakura and that hurts enough on its own. However, I'm still oddly content with this ending and it has been a pleasure to read your story. Thank you.

My only complaint is that I am oh-so-heartbroken over the death of Hidan who easily became one of my favorite characters. I cannot believe he gave up his immortality for well, a family, or rather for Sakura who he could have learned to love. *Heart cracks*

Ah well, you are the author and the author knows best. But one question still sits with me.. what about Sasori?
Maso Neko-chan chapter 6 . 6/30
Action
Maso Neko-chan chapter 1 . 6/30
Interesting...I guess?
RENx3 chapter 14 . 4/3
dayumm. i thought this fic was going to be lighthearted for the most part (maybe smutty here and there) and just looked forward to solving the mystery of the curse, but the twist that suddenly smacked me! and the angst that came with it! man. i don't want to explain further lest i reveal any spoilers, but i really did enjoy the story from beginning to end. and your writing was a joy to read-it just flowed seamlessly and effortlessly. looking forward to checking out your other work and their new home. thanks for this fanfic
GemNika chapter 14 . 3/29
This story was so maddeningly addictive! At the end of every chapter, I was torn between reviewing and fangirling, or just clicking to the next chapter to get more. And I was painfully sad to find out the truth about what Kakuzu had really done... Pulling Sakura's strings, as it were... Bad pun. Still, this story was utter perfection!
glustora chapter 14 . 2/7
well fucking hell has this been one full throttle joy ride from start to finish. Where do you even start to describe something so out of this world in godlike writing, plot and execution. Jesus, the sheer epicness of this whole story just blew me away. And I can't believe all the perfect little touches you guys added all along the way, like how do you even think of some of these things?
I'msoconfused chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
I really loved this story and I'm strangely content with the twist and conclusion- the emotions were odd (not to say I suspected anything because I totally didn't) and with hindsight I can say that I should have given you both more credit as being self-aware writers than that. Also, Zetsu/Sakura is a hella nice touch- It's a fucked up but beautiful pairing.
Nastusia chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
I love this story so much. Thank you for writing it. I love this ending and all the twists. It's so bittersweet but I couldn't have asked for a more perfect end.
DragonWagon chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
VulpeculaLynx chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
Oh. My. God. I am simply gob-smacked! That, my dear, was a plot twist worth nomination.
I was so full of feels all the time! Kitties! All fluff and sweetness! Than reality came like a slap.
You may want to use trigger warning though, i will be honest, i hyperventilated at ep 13 and almost had a anxiety-attack. Unexpected, i know, but i am a bit sensitive this while so decision is up to you. Please take this as a compliment, your writing was so intense and captivating, i lost myself!
It was sad to learn no kitties... And to know sakura really got along with their real personalities but bodies were fake... Sad...
Oh, that ending though, frigging perfect. İts so perfect to see sakura stay. İts so realistic for people to not even be suspicious of her! Because things like that happen. And sakura saying that its very possible for every nin to have dirty lil secret like her, i was like: true story bro :)
And Zetsu-Sakura ending, man, it satisfied me. That satisfaction! I wanted to rip kakuzu limb by limb for his 'action' and i wanted to cut zetsu piece by piece and make him eat himself. Than he started repenting and deserved another chance. I was so glad sakura wasnt alone in the end. However strong you are, somebody beside you is needed. And i was so relieved to know she had support to go through this trauma. Especially Hidan... :'(
Overall, thank you for sharing this amazing story! You two are amazing. But i wont forgive you for that twist, this was supposed to be all fluff, kitty and feels, dammit! I was going to relax, not cry my eyes out. For this was my first naruto perfect the story is...
Whatever, thank you for sharing it!
Neighbr chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
Okay. Um wow. Not gunna lie, this story made me very confused and not just because the wild ending lol. I still have many questions and am still probably gunna reread it to just understand everything correctly. However, I have to say this was an amazing fic that I did not expect to enjoy so much. Honestly thought this would end with some huge orgy or some shit lmfao, but the plot was basically... genius. *SPOILERS TO THOSE READING REVIEWS BEFORE READING FIC*
The twist giving major "fight club" vibes. It was a good feeling fic with big baddies as cute kittens and then they started to disappear which pissed me off to no end because had they not bonded? What about loyalty?! Then it transitioned to OMFGOMFGOMFG WTFWTF OMFG. Then it settled into an ending that I could somewhat be unfulfillingly happy with. I will probably be thinking about this story in the next few days to come, which, if you achieve this in your readers on a FanFiction site, get off and go write a fucking book because I would buy your shit. The writing was perfectly executed, and you guys did really well with not letting the ending seep so much into the earliest chapters. It will most likely haunt my nightmares and for that, I cannot thank you enough. You probably are no longer even paying attention to this site any longer, but a review had to be left. Again, thank you for the very maddening experience and I look forward to shitting myself with your other stories.
2,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »