Reviews for Take It or Leave It
no good without evil chapter 1 . 10/2
LOL! Tobi is a Tabby cat!
Love Child of The Rock Jolie chapter 1 . 10/1
And that twist killed me, mahn. I kinda wanted Sakura to be a weird Akatsuki cat lady forever in her compound in the country side. And I wanted then each to be assigned chores that they'd all bitch about and I wanted them to be like a little unconventional family of wanted murders and terrorists. That would have made my little fan girl heart so happy.
Love Child of The Rock Jolie chapter 1 . 10/1
Hidan's death hit me so hard. Like I'm crying. Like why would you do this to my little fan girl heart? Like why did my boo haves to die?
respectjounin chapter 3 . 8/11
In this story, is Zetsu still the conniving manipulating bastard son of whore bitch ass motherfucker who tried to destroy the whole world? Or is he like just the creep in the Akatsuki before we knew who he was?
melani18aguayo chapter 14 . 7/30
UHHHH
ME ENCANTOOOOOOOOO
ColorfulRandomness chapter 14 . 7/15
Well, that was a serious mind fuck. Here I was, expecting some mindless fluff, and then I experience my poor heart going through a shredder. Kudos to you!
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 4/21
This is so weird but so brilliant and I have no idea how I feel except I need to read more? What hve you done to me?
Demon Elicia chapter 1 . 2/22
I was thinking about this fic the other day and it took me forever to find it. Look up "Akatsuki Sakura cats" didn't work cuz there's no cats in the title or summary lol. I had to dig up my very old account to find it in my favorites. Glad to see its still alive
mangoandpassionfruit chapter 14 . 2/4
Omg I love this fic so much, the personalities seemed so real even tho they were fake, and the twist was so completely unexpected it threw me, disappointed that there isn't a sequel but I also like where it ended so I can't complain too much
Katara Tojiro chapter 14 . 11/13/2017
I must say, I L-O-V-E-D this fic. The personalities of each character were deep and exactly like I'd imagine them in "real life." The revelation that almost all of it was staged shocked/surprised me, but in a good way. I would've never guessed the ending, though I am very pleased by the way that things turned out. I don't even know what to saw to express my admiration/love for this story.
LiLy Resh chapter 14 . 11/10/2017
Aww. That was nice! Thank you for writing these. I really liked the ending. I love plot twists and I liked how it ended. I hope you'll write more in the future.
I won't hope for a sequel because this story is perfect the way it is right now. Kudos! :)
LiLy Resh chapter 13 . 11/10/2017
WHAT THE FAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. i didn't saw that coming. none of these! wtf wtf wtf
Anonimo chapter 4 . 11/6/2017