Reviews for Take It or Leave It
respectjounin chapter 3 . 8/11
In this story, is Zetsu still the conniving manipulating bastard son of whore bitch ass motherfucker who tried to destroy the whole world? Or is he like just the creep in the Akatsuki before we knew who he was?
melani18aguayo chapter 14 . 7/30
UHHHH
ME ENCANTOOOOOOOOO
ColorfulRandomness chapter 14 . 7/15
Well, that was a serious mind fuck. Here I was, expecting some mindless fluff, and then I experience my poor heart going through a shredder. Kudos to you!
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 4/21
This is so weird but so brilliant and I have no idea how I feel except I need to read more? What hve you done to me?
Demon Elicia chapter 1 . 2/22
I was thinking about this fic the other day and it took me forever to find it. Look up "Akatsuki Sakura cats" didn't work cuz there's no cats in the title or summary lol. I had to dig up my very old account to find it in my favorites. Glad to see its still alive
mangoandpassionfruit chapter 14 . 2/4
Omg I love this fic so much, the personalities seemed so real even tho they were fake, and the twist was so completely unexpected it threw me, disappointed that there isn't a sequel but I also like where it ended so I can't complain too much
Katara Tojiro chapter 14 . 11/13/2017
I must say, I L-O-V-E-D this fic. The personalities of each character were deep and exactly like I'd imagine them in "real life." The revelation that almost all of it was staged shocked/surprised me, but in a good way. I would've never guessed the ending, though I am very pleased by the way that things turned out. I don't even know what to saw to express my admiration/love for this story.
LiLy Resh chapter 14 . 11/10/2017
Aww. That was nice! Thank you for writing these. I really liked the ending. I love plot twists and I liked how it ended. I hope you'll write more in the future.
I won't hope for a sequel because this story is perfect the way it is right now. Kudos! :)
LiLy Resh chapter 13 . 11/10/2017
WHAT THE FAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. i didn't saw that coming. none of these! wtf wtf wtf
Anonimo chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
Mucho
Anonimo chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Me gusto
Empress of Everything chapter 14 . 9/21/2017
Holy fuck what did I just read. It started out as a cute kitten!Akatsuki story and took a hard left turn into mindfuck territory. I'm still reeling.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2017
Wow, that plot twist hit me hard, not gonna lie. I have very mixed feelings about Kakuzu dying because despite him being a terrible, manipulative person, he obviously had some sort of love for Sakura and that hurts enough on its own. However, I'm still oddly content with this ending and it has been a pleasure to read your story. Thank you.

My only complaint is that I am oh-so-heartbroken over the death of Hidan who easily became one of my favorite characters. I cannot believe he gave up his immortality for well, a family, or rather for Sakura who he could have learned to love. *Heart cracks*

Ah well, you are the author and the author knows best. But one question still sits with me.. what about Sasori?
2,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »