Reviews for Take It or Leave It
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
There where 2 chapters that were funny as shit and then I bawl my eyes out the last 4 still a great story, but not when u want 2 tell someone the entire story was someone else's illusion. it made me sad when they all left v.v like I said still an awesome story .
Hasunohana chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Just so great ! I laughed so hard and and was so surprised when the truth was out. Great. And well-written too.
saintkieko chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
It has been like a roller coaster ride of emotions reading this story :)) I cried on chapter 13… but I think the ending was cute, I loved it :D
I wanna know.. won’t you make other new Naruto fanfics though?
well... LOVE your work!
You’re my favorite author here and I think your writing style is flawless ;) I'm just an amateur writer but one day I hope to reach your level of awesomeness :D
BoomPowMina chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
;_; Im not crying, i dont know what youre talking about... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THEY ARE TOGETHER! OH GOD OH GOD, THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE ZETSUSAKU, BUT I DO! BWRAGLAH THAT WAS AMAZING! AT FIRST, IT WAS HILARIOUS, AND THEN IT TURNED CRAZYYYYY, WELL...KAKUZU DID!
I KNEW IT! I KNEW KAKUZU WILL GO CRAZY!
Did you read Alice in Wonderland? Well it KINDA reminds me of it, cuz, Alice woke up, so Wonderland never existed, and here, most of them werent really there, so...um...ya know what? Nothing. I am insane obviously.
Any-whoo, I LOVED the story, it was very creative, and i am glad i read it :3
Congratulations on writing something as awesome as this, and thank you SO much for posting it!
-Love yah ;D
BoomPowMina chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
O.O What the fuck happened to the fluffy kitten story?
EWWWWWWWWWWWW KAKUZU YOU...UGH BWRALGGGGGHHHH
BoomPowMina chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
ZETSU,DEIDARA,TOBI,KISAME, YOU DAMN IDIOTS! I AM OKAY WITH ITACHI, SINCE HE ACTUALLY TOLD HER HE WAS LEAVING, BUT YOU GUYS ARE JUST FUCKING DICK HEADS! UGHHH ZETSU, I AM FRUSTRATED WITH YOU THE MOST, YOU GOD DAMN TRAITOR! DAMN YOU!
HIDAN, YOU BETTER NOT JUST DISAPPEAR! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH D':
BoomPowMina chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
O_O Um...What the hell was up with Tobi? And Zetsu? DEIDARA YOU ARE SO NICE! OH GOD SAKURA, ISNT HE ADORABLE?!
BoomPowMina chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Itachi didn't even tear his eyes from the book. He scratched Zetsu behind the ears with one hand and turned the page with the other.
Holy crap, that would be adorable if it would be presented in the anime xD
Imagine Itachi, sitting on a couch, reading a book, and grooming a Zetsu-kitten... :3 OH THE ADORABLENESS!
SHE KISSED HIDAN! He is crazy...at her moms house? Err... why wasnt Deidara crazy? Oh well
BoomPowMina chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
COME ONNNNNN, I WANT TO SEE THE OTHER AKATSUKI-KITTENS!
BoomPowMina chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
O.O She had a dream about, Deidara? Dont get me wrong, i LOVE DeiSaku, but i thought, you know, she kissed Zetsu and all...
BoomPowMina chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
THEY KISSED! WOOOO! HEHEHEHEHE I AM HAPPY!
BoomPowMina chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Well...Itachi was obviously bored if he sorted her books in alphabetical order...
Okay, what the hell was Tobi doing? He cant just kiss her neck like that! And Hidan, stop being so agressive bro
BoomPowMina chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
ZetsuSaku...Errr...okay...um...yeah... I think they are cute...kinda...uh...awkward
Ahem, AWWWWWWW ITS SO CUTE WHEN HIDAN AND KAKUZU START DEFENDING SAKURA, WHEN ZETSU IS WITH HER! :3 Kittens, kittens, fluffy little kittens
BoomPowMina chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
ZETSU! OH FUCK HE IS TALKING TO NARUTO! I started panicking like i am in the story xD I wonder what will she do...
BoomPowMina chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I think Kakuzu is gonna try to kill her or something
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »