Reviews for Take It or Leave It
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
Wow. I don't even know what to say right now, this fic has totally blown me away! I honestly have to say I almost stopped reading when Kakuzu went all bat shit crazy lol. But I persevered somehow and I'm glad I did. You don't often find such twists hidden at the end of fanfiction. In fact I'm not sure if I've ever come across such a well crafted surprise before. I am really impressed! This was fun to read and had a totally awesome ending in a really weird way! That may not sound like a complement but it is one, really! This was incredible and I loved it. Thank you!
Lotus chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
This is probably one of the too five fanfics I've read on this site. Your plot kept me so entertained. And while yea it sucks that its over, thanks so much for giving me such a great story
Rosetin chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
Not how I expected it to end,I like it tho'e. First Zestu and Sakura paring,your story was cute :)
avi-cavi chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
Very well written! I was sad to see it end, but this was one of the best fanfics i ever read!
Thanxs so much for being talented and precise in your writing.
I hope to see more from yall!
Akemi McDaniel chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
god DAMN! That was... wow... I think the worst part is I could imagine something like that actually happening o.O NICE!
Alara Phoenix chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
. Well. Ok then. Firstly, I guess I was kinda disappointed about the ending of this story. The start was really good and interesting but yeah, I don't think I really enjoyed the ending. But putting that aside, your writing itself and the layout and tone of your story is wonderful. You're obviously a talented writer. Thanks for writing :)
Elex Black chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
Dear godness, how did you manage that? I am both ridiculously sad and tremendously happy about the way the story turned out, not to mention utterly flabbergasted. I was not expecting that twist. I loved this story. I think I am going to have to go find more Akatsuki fiction.

Thanks for sharing,
E. Black
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
i liked this story better when everyone was a cat and purring and all that...but this is very well written, and realistic i guess given that it wouldnt end with everyone being happy. good job though.
Snapplelover9900 chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
Wooow such a good fic!3
I really did enjoy reading it, and i gotta say: ILOVEIT3 :3
scipunx chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
You guys are fucking amazing.

Manipulating readers' emotions so successfully like that, making them attached to every Akatsuki member just like Sakura was, like some sort of weird inverted Stockholm's Syndrome in some fluffy and silly crackfic. And then you reveal the horrific twist, making this a complete nightmare fuel and it actually *was* Stockholm's Syndrome and none of it was real. Dammit, I am horrifically depressed at the loss of everyone except Zetsu now and how everything could have turned out for the better. Kudos to you.
zandehr chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
ITACHI's fucking NAKED., damn it. -breathless- damn damn damn.. -hyperventilates- cant sakura go buy capes or something and hang them on the wall for them to wear after they all turn human.. man.. them naked.. just.. whew
zandehr chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
haha. this is wonderful.. -grins widely- too bad.. man.. itachi.. naked? well.. -loosens tie- ehem.. anyway.. the akatsuki have been.. -blinks- theyre.. kinder.. guess those few months with the old woman was something..
TheFireBreathingCatastrophe chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I cried._.
Not cool man.
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
I just read the whole story and it was awesome:)
But the the end was nothing I expected, however it was good, an very interesting outcome!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
This story did not turn out AT ALL like I expected it to. Not to say it was bad; it was very good! But still, also very different. I would almost suggest you remove the romance label entirely and simply make it a Humor/Horror fic, because those last couple chapters were intense and quite frightening.
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »