Reviews for Take It or Leave It
Lady Nagome of the West chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Still so adorable! I can tell you're still focused the story and I have to say its as realistic as I can imagine it. Most would just give her Akatsuki turned kittens and she would decide to keep them. You explore the turmoil she experiences and the xonsequences she might get if she decides to help them. Well, enough of my rambling, keep on writing this wonderful story!
Jen Konoha chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
HOLY CRAP I'm so addicted and its only Chapter 2, actually you had me at blue kitten in box... but hey whose paying that much attention anyway lol! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
silvicultrixx chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Love, love, love this story. things are getting interesting. hopefully sakura won't end up with itachi; preferably tobi, deidara, or hidan ;)
Dawnaven chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Wooh! Awesome! Tobi is just too cute and innocent. He's cool. I wonder what he looks like...PLEASE UPDATE! This story is so great!
Sakura-and-anyone-but-Sauske chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
I love this story so much! Its too hard not to read! plz update soon!
jayanx chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Perfect I laughed so hard I made the cat's I'm sitting for give me dirty looks. I might have said it before, but I will say it again I absolutely love Sakura's attitdue, and how she's going to have to be dragged kicking and screaming into accepting all of this. I'm not to te Atsuki in Naruto yet, but that's what Wikipedia is for. Keep up the good work.
DarkSoleil chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Mwahahaha, this is so delicously good that I just cant help licking the screen.

GREAT CHAPPTTER.
delziax3 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
bwah.

i want tobi kitten!

and deidara!

and all of them..

i cant wait for the next chappie.

great work
Username-Is-Void chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Interesting. I love crack fics, and this one is definately crack, but still IC. Great story.

Ā§hOCKS
nolongerbeingused chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
omg!

i LOVE you!

I LOVE this story!

and i LOVE Akatsuki!

PLease update fast!
BitterSweet27 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Great chapter! Sakura went a little crazy...I can't wait to read what happens next! I hope the next chapter come sout soon!
Geminia chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
This is insane, but I love it! Hell, I'll help you research cat behaviours if it'll keep you updating. Usually, I cannot stand the red cloud bunch, but Sakura is one of my favs...so I gave the crack fic a shot and now I love it. Please continue this, because it is great writing, you update, have a good history, and my friend loves you because you love the red cloud bunch and she has been trying to convert me for as long as she has known about them LOL And if this keeps up, you just might do it!

Gemini
Vampire Toy chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Oh YES. Akatsuki kittens plus Sakura 8D. Hahaha, amazing work! Its adorable so far! I cant wait for more!
Apple Of The Sand chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Sweet! I love this story! XD Can't wait to see what happens next!
Cella N chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
M, ITACHI. [Hi, it's ME again!] Itachi, Itachi, Itachi! I've quite a liking to Itachi. Kisame and him are my favourite Akatsuki pair, but ANYWAY! I love this story. It's crack, but it's...it makes sense at the same time. WTF? XD

Poor Sakura, I almost feel sorry for her. Ino's part was lovely, Sasuke's mentions also, Itachi's few words were...-gurgles happily-...and the almost-fight wins! Everything's just awesome. So SO glad you're getting deep into this! Nyaha
2,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 .. Last Next »