Reviews for Take It or Leave It
paperxheartz chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
yayy!
Sagitarious Devil chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Hahaha. My favorite part in this whole chapter was the part where Kisame and Hidan were sleeping on her breasts. That was absolutely hilarious.

I personally want to see Sakura and Itachi end up together... but that's just me.

I love Tobi! He's so cute!
VelvetXDreams7066 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
How cute! The Akatsuki? Kittens? xD Update soon!
Darkkinkachu chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
You've updated! –unrelenting joy-

Yay I love you so much...and this story. An excellent chapter! I'm simply gobsmacked at how well you played out Sakuras little breakdown. It was just so well written...and Zetsu's calmness through the whole thing. Very, Very good. This just keeps getting better and better.

-"Tobi! Get the hell out of my bed!" She rushed to him and shooed him, smoothing out the damp pillows and fixing the comforter. "Look, you got your...your nakedness all over it."-

That line? Made. My. Week. Not just day, mind you, my whole friggin week. Tobi is love.

Just one last thing. Please, PLEASE, I beg of you, DO NOT TO MAKE THIS AN ITASAKU. There are so many out there already and I would dearly love to see this as a KakuzuSakura or Zetsu Sakura in the end. Heck, it doesn't even NEED a pairing so long as it's not ItaSaku.

Always your loyal fan (even if you were to make this ItachiSakura),

Darkkinkachu
anon chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
YAY!

I think I love you.
kickerdoodle chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
ROCKING OMFG I love it! This is so kawaii, it wasnt all that crack-ish, but still has a very good plot line and it also reminds me alot of the comic Fruits baskets, but it is still original and kewl. 3 thumbs up!
xcgirl08 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Dang,you made me laugh so hard. XD I adore your Sakura and your Zetsu in particular, not to say that everybody isn't enjoyable.

Once again, I have to urge you to update as soon as humanly possible, because this is some premium quality crack, and there are not enough Sakura/Akatsuki fics to pass around. Great chapter.
MYZ-chan chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
heh heh...

AWESOME! moremoremoremoremoremoremore...

The fans of this story await with great anticipation for thy next chapter!

Please continue!
Riza A chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
EHEHEHE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMG

Okay. Yes. Okay, good. Settling down now.

So, where was I? Oh yes.

Love you so much. And this story. And you are amazing, and my God, and and...

I'd probably keep writing if I didn't have to go clean.
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
ahh! how cute when will there be a new chapter? can't wait!
idkwhatthisevenis chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
"Sakura closed her eyes and strode inside, one naked man and five kittens following gaily after her."

Ahaha, that got me. (;

I like your story. It's very cute.

I also liked the whole 'GIVE ME MY FUCKING ROSARY!' thing.

Hehe. (:

-izzie
koolerthancool chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This story is seriously adorable! I luv it when the characters are turned into animals! (Especially a sasuke puppy!)

i cant wait till u update
Shirox chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Damn this is so CUTE! :3 Oh please update it!
FooFooCudlyPoops chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Ep! I love it! update soon please!

~FFCP
paperxheartz chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
argh...i love this! r u going to update n e time soon? *asks hopefully*
2,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »