Reviews for Take It or Leave It
Cella N chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
YOU! You review my crack stories, so I review yours. So hear up.

I LOVE YOU. MARRY ME. HONEYMOON IN GREECE? YES?

Let's recount. Akatsuki and kittens. PURE LOVE. Enough said. Kisame and nakedness. MOAR LOVE. ZETSU, I LOVE HIM! And...oh my god, I don't think you could've written Tobi any better. SNUGGLING HER. LEGS. BETWEEN LEGS. BACK AND FORTH. OH MY GOD, I LAUGHED SO HARD I'M PERMANENTLY STUCK ON CAPSLOCK! Kazuku? EXCELENT. Awesome. Love the line about 'What’s your name, since it’s apparently Molest-Sakura-and-then-Introduce-Ourselves-Properly Day?”'. Absolutely great. And. Oh man. HIDAN. I love Hidan, and I LOVE HIM MORE HERE!

Please don't drop this story. Good crack is ALWAYS good to find and read and love and...I'll just skip to the bribery part now: cookies for updates? Lawl?
Demoneyes 14 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
YOU'RE the one who wrote this? YUSS!

Despite how much i HATE fics that involve Akatsuki and just Sakura, i must say, I'm getting a kick out of this one! Hidan's an asshole, Tobi's awesome as usual and Itachi ran off somewhere.

Sounds pretty in character to me.

Thanks for the laugh once again
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
OMG! This is brilliant! BWAHAHA! I wonder if ITachi is going to come back anytime soon.
I'mdeadandgone chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Lol! that was funny! Hidan was probably the funniest!
AJ-IS-YOUR-EXOTIC-LOVER-LAWL chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Kittens! I don't even know what to say to this. It's just...wow. This is going to be VERY interesting.

Heh, when Tobi turned human all I could think about was Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Movie "Don't look at his penis, don't look at his penis, don't look at his penis... I looked."
Meiza chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Well, this is extremely weird.

And yet, highly amusing.

Tobi's my favorite, he's such an oblivious sweetheart.
NinKen94 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
LOL!ONE!ELEVEN! Itachi escaped through a knothole (wipes ter from eye)...PRICELESS. PLEZ add another chapter soon. This story ROCKS. No-YOU ROCK. Yes indeed. hey, it be funny if kisame had a fin on his back or gills...or if he ate other stray kittens because eating fish would be betraying his own...though he's a shark. Hey...if Hidan's got his neclace, where's kisame's samehada...? oh well. Once again LOL. Naked akatsuki. UPDATE! cuz everytime u dont..a kitten gets rapies and is exterminated by ANBU black ops. OK im done buhbyethnxokiedokies.
rexroy101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
oh my gosh oh my gosh this was so frikin funny. will itachi somehow come back? and why didn't she get towels if she knew they would all be naked? wait...will sasuke find itachi? that would be so funny!
Banira chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
The akatsuki are fluff balls! I love it, can't wait to see how sakura will deal this. My current obsession is Akatsuki/Sakura and this one is one hilarious. I absolutely love your writing style. Awesome story and update soon!
Verboten Byacolate chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
XD How funny! I wish you'd continue with this! It was cute and fluffy and... kitty-tastic!

(Go Tobi! W00t! XD)

~Bya-chan
Riza A chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
AHAHAHAHA. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

...and I wish, too much, for this to turn into an actually full-length fic ohdearlordwhat'swrongwithme? D:
MYZ-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Oh. Yummy. Continue please! And did Itachi leave for good? Can you bring him back? Because I think it would be funny to see Sakura and Itachi to fight. XD Also, I *guiltily* ask if this could be a Kakuzu X Sakura fic? He just doesn't get enough love.

Awesome!

-MYZ-chan
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
XD

You have GOT to continue this. What sort of trouble is Itachi getting himself into, I wonder? Please update ASAP. This is cracktastic genius
SakuraStorm14 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I'm liking this story so far. One question though. Will Itachi be brought back into the picture and be with Sakura and the others?
XxShadowxX chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
wow! this story is cute! and funny lol. please update! _
2,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »