Reviews for Take It or Leave It
SpringSugar chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I wonder where Itachi is gonna go, update soon!
delziax3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
oh wow.

what a cute little story.

i love it -

you gotta give out the next chapter soon.

great work.
Drackial chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Pft, that's pretty funny, Akatsuki turned into purring balls of fluff. I can't wait to see how this goes...what if when she takes a bath one accidentally falls in? X3 Probably Tobi if it did. And Itachi will probably come back, at least I'd expect so since he can't do much as a cute kitten except melt hearts
Captain Lila chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That was cute.
glasskimono chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
aw! i want my OWN brood of akatsuki turned into cute little kittens!

this story is just aww worthy

in fact im gonna aww right now

AW!
WithGraceWeFall chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
AW!

~

this is absolutely the most adorable thing ive ever read;

i'm like all giddy and repeating "AWH" like 9237630467390 x's over.

x3

please keep going with this; im dying to see more!
IntheMourning chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I love it! HAHAHA! Tobi is the funniest kitten/man! I love him!
schadenfreude-reality chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Hidan and Sakura! Hidan and Sakura! There aren't NEARLY enough good fics about them on this site. And they're just so cute together~ If not, Deidara and Sakura are my next choice. Tobi's awful cute though isn't he~? I wonder if there's been a Tobi x Sakura fic written? Oh well. Cute story, great writing, I especially loved the way you worded everything. Kind of hard to explain but there are two main categories in the way people write. One is rather informal and quite frankly, not very good sounding? Like that type of feeling. And there's the more sophisticated style that's rather captivating like yours. ...I think I just confused myself. But nevertheless! It just means your story is good. I look forward to reading more of your works soon.
blossompetals chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I want to say that tha story is AWESOME! I really like the akatsuki member especially Tobi and deidera! i cant wait to meet itachi! O... please pdate more chapter! Im begging u!
IRMFS chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
ive read s story with a plot like this before. do you know it or is this just a wierd twist of fate for me? its by Darkkinkachu and called Acatsuki.
aGreatPenName chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
this is such an entertaining story! x3 Alert list away!
BitterSweet27 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I really hope you continue this story! I love it! I wonder where Itachi went? Will he be back? I can't wait to read the next chapter!
nolongerbeingused chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
amazing!

this is WAY bettr then the other cat/Akatsuki story

Please continue and update as soon as possible!
Lyn-san chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Lol! hahahahahah! Oh..! Ha haHAHAHAHAHA!

o.O;

Oh my stomach...itai...

Lol.

Crack indeed.

I enjoyed your story immensely. Thanks for the laughs!

Lyn-san
Weaver chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Well, that was weird. Funny, but weird. Hmm, I have to say that if I was in Sakura's place, I wouldn't be as nice about it as she was. I'd probably come up with some way to take advantage of the situation (the most obvious being trying to improve my standing by handing them in.)
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »