Reviews for Take It or Leave It
jayanx chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Awsome I love the idea and you execution is flawless. A well crafted begining, and I can't wait for more. Lighthearted stuff is a nice break from all the heavy stuff I tend to read espically when it's this well done.
V. Kirimi chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
o_o Omg...too cute.

You make me want to write Sakura x Akatsuki Kitten stories

XDD Waahh too cute too cute
Meauxlala chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
this is funny, i've probably never laughed so hard, u have to update,
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
OMG! I absolutely love this! you simply must continue! must MUST must continue!

aww Tobi is super cute! I kind of want them together, thats the pairing I'm rooting for, haha.

and i've never read a Tobi and Sakura fic! so this whole thing is new to me, yup, yup .

-huggles-

asbolutely adored, it was hilarious and smart, a real winner.

rofl, when i read that Itachi left, and no one seemed to car, i laughed so hard!

i could imagine his superiority complex within his kitten form, head held high, tail out straight, lol paws stomping on the floor light yet with an air of ruling.

haha.

i hope he comes back! it would be very interesting lol

please update soon, love ya!
kura chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
oh i love it! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update it!
Aelibia chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This is AWESOME! And...yes, it IS quite cracktastic. Kittens? Wow. Thanks for getting rid of Itachi. He really is annoying. Or is he coming back?...
silvicultrixx chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
amazing story :)

can't wait to see who she ends up with!

keep up the good work
InuKeifer chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Aww...Cute.
aFigureOfSpeech chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Wow. You weren't kidding when you said this was crack. But it's fun crack! _ Heehee, I can't wait to see what kind of mayhem this will cause... And Itachi is coming back, right?
OrangeKisses chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
That is the most original and funniest thing I've met to date! xD

Now, how does the curse break I wonder? xD

Lt. RaIQ
Lady Nagome of the West chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
So adorable! I love how this story is going! I love the idea! Please continue writing. I would like to see how this fanfic turns out.
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Now this is very interesting, and well written. I would definately like to see where this goes. PAMS(Please add more soon)
EarthlySakura chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Are you gonna continue? I actually think that this is too interesting for you to stop. Please continue!
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Where is ItaKitty? I want an ItakittySaku please pretty please...
Tarafishes chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
O...M...G... This is just to funnyly(?) Adorable. I want an Akatkitten! It's so cute! Can't wait for the update. I'm going to be thinking of this all day. Can I have a kitten Sakura?*Picks up the Gold Deidara one and The Silver Hidan one* Fuzzy, lol.*Hidan scratches* hehe..ow...(Masochism Alert) Anyway, keep it up, I wanna know what happens next! This will be interesting. I love AkatsukixSakura!

TK