Reviews for Take It or Leave It
overlordofnobodies chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hahaha this as got to be the wireds story I have afer read. Update
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
nice story!
astroea chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
ahahahha! ;D LOL!
Demo-Master chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
that was really funny but plz add more chapters
CaptainAwesome234 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hey really cool story! XD
JudgeGOoby chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
HAHAHA this fic is so amazing! its great! fantastic! hilarious! theres so much humour and you write so well! this is awesome you must update!
HunterB1A4Forever chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
lol fucking brilliant mate..UPDATE!
Wolf Jinchuuriki12 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Wow. I LOVE this story! Lol, and I just got a kitten today too. But I have to say this is one of the most interesting, humorous, Naruto fanfics that I have read!
Kunoichi Sabaku no Gaara chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
omg will itachi come back? and did he leave just so hecould track down sasuke(if you have him back in the village0?

i'm not into the whole atkatsuki thing, but i seem to lke this one, so i'm gunna continue reading it

keep up the good work and update soon
kittyciao chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Cracktastic! I LOVE IT. I wanted to try to be the first to review. Love the concept, very crackhappy but I love crack pairings and plots. Hm...Will Itachi make a comeback? meh, who cares? I love how Sakura took to Tobi so quickly...it was cute.
iHighOnFanfiction chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
XD I loved it! But I do kinda wish Sakura could've met Itachi. He's hot!

()()

(o_o)
StarlitBaby chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hahaha...It's similar to Acatsuki by Darkkinkachu, but there are differences. Same concepts of Akatsuki memembers turning into cats, but it's totally different from how Acatsuki is written...Well I hope you update soon! I can't wait to read more!
White Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
hahaha..oh, i wondered wat wouldve happened if sakura saw itachi naked...
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169