Reviews for Take It or Leave It
LaBleuRose chapter 7 . 7/22/2019
Oh nvm
LaBleuRose chapter 7 . 7/22/2019
Is she ever gunna buy the guys something to wear?
Gwenn S chapter 14 . 6/30/2019
Okay so. I was expecting mindless harem fluff. Then. Shit. Went. Down.

I WAS JUST HAPPILY READING ALONG THEN NONE OF THEM WERE REAL LIKE WTH AAAHHH.

On a side note, I DID enjoy the ZetSaku fluff and interaction. Not too many fics revolved around the two of them, so it was a nice read. Tnx for this story! :)
Wedylai chapter 14 . 6/4/2019
What. The fuck. This story has me fucked up. It started like so many other silly cat fics and just what. I read this in like a day. What a masterpiece of a psychological thriller. I'm happy with the ending. It's a good place to be for the direction the fic went. Just holy shit. So trippy and just woah. Woah. Hey, ANYONE READING THE REVIEWS BEFORE READING THE STORY, don't go any further or you'll spoil the surprise for yourself. Just take into good faith that it's a really good story. The hype is real
FairyLetters chapter 14 . 3/24/2019
There's not many fanfics focusing Zetsu, Kakazu and Hidan, mostly the former duo, and especially not as good as this one. Interesting start and climatic end. Kept me hooked all day long. Yup, finished the whole thing in half a day. Thanks a lot.
brume42 chapter 14 . 1/17/2019
Wow... I was very very VERY surprised about the outcome of your story :o I never would have guessed the end. Never.
But I like the unexpectedYou story was great :p

Byee~
Loritochips chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
LOL! Tobi is a Tabby cat!
Zoobiscuits chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
And that twist killed me, mahn. I kinda wanted Sakura to be a weird Akatsuki cat lady forever in her compound in the country side. And I wanted then each to be assigned chores that they'd all bitch about and I wanted them to be like a little unconventional family of wanted murders and terrorists. That would have made my little fan girl heart so happy.
Zoobiscuits chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
Hidan's death hit me so hard. Like I'm crying. Like why would you do this to my little fan girl heart? Like why did my boo haves to die?
respectjounin chapter 3 . 8/11/2018
In this story, is Zetsu still the conniving manipulating bastard son of whore bitch ass motherfucker who tried to destroy the whole world? Or is he like just the creep in the Akatsuki before we knew who he was?
melani18aguayo chapter 14 . 7/30/2018
UHHHH
ME ENCANTOOOOOOOOO
ColorfulRandomness chapter 14 . 7/15/2018
Well, that was a serious mind fuck. Here I was, expecting some mindless fluff, and then I experience my poor heart going through a shredder. Kudos to you!
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
This is so weird but so brilliant and I have no idea how I feel except I need to read more? What hve you done to me?
Demon Elicia chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
I was thinking about this fic the other day and it took me forever to find it. Look up "Akatsuki Sakura cats" didn't work cuz there's no cats in the title or summary lol. I had to dig up my very old account to find it in my favorites. Glad to see its still alive
mangoandpassionfruit chapter 14 . 2/4/2018
Omg I love this fic so much, the personalities seemed so real even tho they were fake, and the twist was so completely unexpected it threw me, disappointed that there isn't a sequel but I also like where it ended so I can't complain too much
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »