Reviews for Take It or Leave It
Katara Tojiro chapter 14 . 11/13/2017
I must say, I L-O-V-E-D this fic. The personalities of each character were deep and exactly like I'd imagine them in "real life." The revelation that almost all of it was staged shocked/surprised me, but in a good way. I would've never guessed the ending, though I am very pleased by the way that things turned out. I don't even know what to saw to express my admiration/love for this story.
LiLy Resh chapter 14 . 11/10/2017
Aww. That was nice! Thank you for writing these. I really liked the ending. I love plot twists and I liked how it ended. I hope you'll write more in the future.
I won't hope for a sequel because this story is perfect the way it is right now. Kudos! :)
LiLy Resh chapter 13 . 11/10/2017
WHAT THE FAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. i didn't saw that coming. none of these! wtf wtf wtf
Anonimo chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
Mucho
Anonimo chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Me gusto
Empress of Everything chapter 14 . 9/21/2017
Holy fuck what did I just read. It started out as a cute kitten!Akatsuki story and took a hard left turn into mindfuck territory. I'm still reeling.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2017
Wow, that plot twist hit me hard, not gonna lie. I have very mixed feelings about Kakuzu dying because despite him being a terrible, manipulative person, he obviously had some sort of love for Sakura and that hurts enough on its own. However, I'm still oddly content with this ending and it has been a pleasure to read your story. Thank you.

My only complaint is that I am oh-so-heartbroken over the death of Hidan who easily became one of my favorite characters. I cannot believe he gave up his immortality for well, a family, or rather for Sakura who he could have learned to love. *Heart cracks*

Ah well, you are the author and the author knows best. But one question still sits with me.. what about Sasori?
Maso Neko-chan chapter 6 . 6/30/2017