Reviews for Take It or Leave It
queenfirst chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
This was a roller coaster from start to finish. I came here looking for some shameless smut but in the end was given a ball of FEELS. I FEEL SO BETRAYED BUT THAT MAKES IT ALL THE MORE AMAZING BECAUSE NOW I CAN SYMPATHISE WITH SAKURA ALL THE BETTER AND OH GOD HOW COULD YOU?

Now I'm off to cry in a corner. Keep up the heart-wrenchingly good work!
queenfirst chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
I feel like Sakura didn't react enough towards the child-rape and political corruption...
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 14 . 1/17/2016
Well, I'll be... Okay, so if there ever was an award for epicly unforeseeable plot twist in fanfiction, this story would have it in its pocket. Repeatedly. Like, every month. Or week. Because honestly, I did not see that coming, but there was no logical fault in the plot, so it does make sense, but I NEVER SAW THAT COMING. I loved the humorous beginning, the sarcastic Sakura and the absolute ending. I do have to say though, I really did not enjoy that crazy plot twist. That was just so mind-boggling that my mind just stopped. Literally. I had to re-read the first immediate paragraphs where it went downhill. But still, bravo. I tip my hat to you, magnificient work. Highly original. The pairings too. I enjoyed those. Thanks for writing this story.
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
Oh no, no, nooo. This was so cute! Delirious Hidan was just... Oh my. I laughed so hard! And I love how Itachi is taking all of this in stride, acting like this deep dark prop that adds to the scene no matter the mood and without doing anything. Like when Sakura tore off the bracelet of Zetsu and shoved him at Itachi and he didn't even look up. I'm loving this story so much and I should be studying or at least sleeping, because it's like 3 in the morning but I'm guffawing like a fool instead! I love you guys, really.
rainbowsnotsparkles chapter 14 . 1/16/2016
I thought this fanfiction would be lighthearted and cute from the genre stated above but boy was I sooo wrong XD Totally mindblowing in the later chapters! Excellent job, there should be like a tragedy tag for Hidan man... TT Thank you for writing this !
Billy JB II chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
I'd be more amused and less confused if I'd never heard of the Akatsuki kitten thing. Why is it a thing? When did it become a thing? Where did the idea even come from?
LilNyNyify chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
okay im not even done with this chapter yet but i had to review ! ive never been a zetsu sakura fan but the way you write them & make them interact...*swoon*
KUDOS EVERYWHERE chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
I can't even! This story made me so tinglingly in the little organ inside my chest cavity~! This was amazing and I really wish there was a sequel. But all ends well, I'm glad I found this story. It's just— eeeep! It's wonderful! I feel so giddy! But so depressed it's over! Thank you for making this.
HashtagNotKat chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
... I was really upset when freaken Kakuzu came in like that. Like, I was fine with everyone leaving, but then Kakuzu just had to go an kill Hidan and make clones out of everyone. I was fine with my life being all nice and loving the living Akatsuki, but nooooo. Kakuzu just has to go and ruin everything.
Great ending though.
Viva chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
Well that was interesting and a bit unexpected. You sure are creative. The plot twist totally caught me off guard. I've never read a story remotely similar to yours. Nice work :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Thank you for sharing your work !
california poppyseed chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Dude
This is the best crack multi chaptered fic ive read in a while
citrus soda chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
X3

I am hugging my pillowso hard right now from all the fluffy tingly feels this is giving me. I have no idea why, but this is incredibly adorable and a great way to end this kind of sotry in my opinion. Kind of crazy too though. Big plot-twist, rape, and end it all with a nice long distance relationship with the love interest and tea. Mind blown, but satisfied.

(P.S. BTW, the story was awesome. Great work. *insert thumps up here*)
Alice aquabld chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
At first it was enjoyable. The last 3 to 2 chappy are a bit confusing
TaimmyJ chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but what about HIDAN! He was to precious! innocent and sweet! I'm crying! thats so cruel!

my precious baby hidan... may he be sipping tea with lord Jashin...

(besides that great story. *faved*)
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »