Reviews for Take It or Leave It
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Awww, I love this so much! I haven't read very many Sakura x Zetsu fics, so this one is a special treat for me! Is there a sequel?
Hliran chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
Oh my god, what have you done to me?
First I was like yay omg awesome sense of humour xD
Then I was like d'aaaawwww
And then o_o uhm whoa Zetsu calm the f down
And: Kakuzu... what O_o
And then lastly: ._. /hysterical sobbing
Awesome story though!
Sakura no Polen chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
I feel so dull and in-sane. 2 chapters ago, when everyone strated to leave, it started, i boke down on itachi's departure.
And when kakuzu told everything, i was all just dull and i dont think i can smile for a few days. I feel as alive as the wall next to me.
ANARCHY chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
Not going to lie, I saw none of the reveals coming. Well, okay, maybe a few. But still.

This was a great story. I found it worthwhile to stay up to read. It was sweet, sad, funny and a little bit heartbreaking. Great writing, no errors, and a fabulous read.
wait chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
she killed sasori by now

shit, I wanted a sasori kitten.
TabethaRasa chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh man that twist! That gave me friggin' whiplash. Anyway, outside of the weirdness in chapter 3 or so when Zetsu contradicts himself regarding whether there were wards on the grandmother's house, and my confusion at Sakura's actions until she explained that she felt like she was under a compulsion near the end, I loved every bit of this.

I do think you should probably put trigger warnings in for the people who might have problems with the rape scene.
Trisha chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
To be honest, the last two chapters confused the heck out of me.
I still don't get how Kakuzu created those clones of Kisame, Deidara, etcetera...
But besides the last two chapters, it was EXTREMELY funny! I loved it, although I'm not really fond of Sakura x Zetsu. Actually I have never even thought of that paring until I read this...
Anyways, I really liked Hidan in this. Too bad he died...
Altogether, I liked this fanfic.
kasia224 chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
Soooooooo good xD
I loved this fic!
Jinxofthedesert chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
this story was awesome! I was totally not expecting the thing with Kakuzu, the whole time I was all for him...I mean they seemed to really fit together in this version...but it started getting emotional for me when the Akatsuki started disappearing :(It was good but I had grown so attached to them being with Sakura that I was at least expecting them to stay or something. I did not expect that Kakuzu would turn out to be 'blind in love' literally almost. And then poor Hidan! I cried when I heard he killed him and that he was under the floorboards!
And I never expected for Sakura to end up with Zetsu I've never read a story like that so when he first seemed to have an interest I just kind of rolled my eyes...but I grew to love their couple.
It was a great story, you got me to fall in love with the Akatsuki, hate/love Kakuzu, cry, and cheer. Good job on your part :)
Little-Retard chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Holy shit. I just... that's all I can say right now. Ho-o-ly SHIT.

That was magnificent. From beginning to end, you had me fixated. I couldn't look away. I was caught up in this story that you have weaved into my mind and many other minds. Write a book, please. I'm pretty sure you'd become a bestseller in less than a week.
ResidingDarkness chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Of course, kittens are always nice. Why would fluff trouble you?
CherryBlossomQueen7 chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Dude what the actual hell I don't even know what to say anymore.

I had a whole rant prepared in my head since the previous chapter, but to be perfectly honest, it's lost on me now.

I am still in love with this story, but I was so hopeful because it started out so quirky and funny, and it ended in disaster. I feel like my head is upside-down. I imagined the ending completely differently, but the plot-twist is one of the best ones I have EVER read, I give you this, you are a genius, that would be the last thing from my mind when thinking about how all of this would turn out.

All in all, this story is different, refreshing, mind-grabbing and simply wonderful, regardless of my disappointments for the end, that has absolutely nothing to do with your creativeness and writing skills.

I just wanna say - you're fucking awesome.
CherryBlossomQueen7 chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
I believe I almost died reading this chapter. And considering the new updates on , I could not copy/paste the whole thing into Word, like I usually do, because there are so many wonderful fanfics on here, so I had to proceed with screenshooting scenes with Shakespearian Hidan because I LITERALLY rolled on the floor laughing. This fanfic is one of the most precious, wonderful things I have ever read and has got me shipping ships I have never even dreamed of shipping. Like KakuSaku because I believe my reaction was similar to Hidan's "I can't fucking take this anymore. Are you guys going to fuck or what?" and ZetsuSaku, ever since Zetsu's rather inappropriate dream so many chapters ago. So all in all, I want to thank you SO much for this beautiful thing of a fanfic and I am certainly sure that even after I am done reading it, I will be back soon enough to read it again.
Firefairy001 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Holy crap I'm in awe. I think this is the only fanfic I have ever read with such a huge plot twist that just left my mind reeling.
When I first started reading this it seemed to me that some characters were a bit ooc, but those last two chapters explained pretty much everything. Holy shit, I literally sat here reading the last two chapters with my mouth wide open. Just wow.
A for complete mindfuckery (in a very good way)
Are you serious chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
Literally the dumbest ending I have ever witnessed what the actual fuck.
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »