Reviews for Take It or Leave It
Firedon chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Zetsu Two says that he can't remember anything like the seal from the grandma. And just a little bit later, Zetsu says that they were stuck with her as well. One of them must have gotten some wrong information.
Asteriia chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
I seriously do not know hot to feel right now. Talk about a plot twist.
Seriously, I'm left reeling from that unexpected ending. Part of me is delighted to be surprised like that since I do tend to love funny gone dark things. Though at the same time I'm just... ;A; Nuuu. Well done on the story and sudden twist, I now need to go lie down and recover from this x
(Definitely recommending to anybody I want to surprise).
Amako-sama chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Hi ! I'm a huge fan of your works, especially the ones about Sakura and the Akatsuki. This story is just amazing, and I would like to know if I can translate it in French. I know that two girls started the translation, but it seems that they just left and gave up.

Thank's !
crimsontears82684 chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
Akatsuki kittens... Pft! I almost died laughing at that. I was surprised by the ending though. Good job with that, most endings are so cliche that they can be spotted early but this wasnt one. I am shocked she didnt end up in the psych ward after all this though.

May your world and writing expand and evolve.
AwaitTheRise chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
What a mind***k. Seriously. Okay, so it starts at being a cute, fun-filled piece that made me laugh so hard you couldn't actually hear anything, then everything turns to s**t and it turns really creepy and everything. What possessed you to do this? It could have made such a cute crack-fic. :( Well, whatever. It was really well written and overall a good piece. Though, maybe you could do an alternate version where all of the Akatsuki are ACTUALLY REAL. :*( Poor Hidan.
S chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
Awww Zetsu was the winner.
Nice ending! Thank you
S chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
Omg wow. This is some serious shizznit!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Yay Itachi has manners.
She has a door knob? Isn't it traditional sliding doors?
S chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Aww now she's breaking down
S chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Nice!
S chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Hehheh!
S chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Yeah ;)
S chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
A bit excessive on the swearing but it was cute. Kittens are cute. Cursed Akatsuki kittens are cute
Guest chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
I dunno if i should cry or scream...
SageNemesis chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
I thought Waterfall was destroyed?
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »