Reviews for Say You Love Me
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 7 . 4/24
I don't know whether to favorite this or not, based solely on the fact I dislike Snape/Harry...BUT OH GODS I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
zero chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
omg I love this. at first I thought this would be Severus-adopts-Harry story but I still like it even if it was Snarry. I hope you will continue this story. thank you for writing this.
EverettEvan99 chapter 24 . 11/25/2014
Love the ending
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
okay I like the old timmy fairy tale esk quality but when you say its slash I worry since the kid is well... a kid he is only thirteen whom your going to put with a 30 some year old that is not something I can read and say is okay
deaffairy25 chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
Keep this coming please! I really like this story!
ZianaSue chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
As they say revenge is a dish best serve cold. Well in this case giving one their comeuppance is a dish best served publicly.
michiiyu chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
Is it the end? An open-ending story? Hmmm... I really liked this story and hope that ch 24 is not the end. But if it is then thank you for sharing with us your story.
534667lc chapter 24 . 7/26/2014
Love the story! Please update soon, now following!
Kitty Savella chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
Complete or incomplete, this was a lovely story. I could fathom it ending this way, with all of us rabid readers using our imaginations to determine what happens with Harry, Daniel and Severus. But I could also fathom there being more to this story. Either way, I will always enjoy this tale.
aidabye chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
A really great story, here's hopping you finish it.
CharmedArtist chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
Ohhhh, but this is a good story! I'm enjoying this thoroughly, and hope that it will be finished still!
YeCatsJ chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
Love this story. Hope you finish it someday
MixiePixie chapter 24 . 1/19/2014
Finish this.
KneazleGriff chapter 24 . 1/6/2014
Love this story. Any chance you'll finish it?
JuleMaker chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Please please please UPDATE! This hasn't been updated in so long and I want to see Harry and Severus FINALLY be together /
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »