Reviews for Say You Love Me
Perlz chapter 24 . 6/3
Nice! I'm glad Daniel comes out well in this. He certainly deserves it
Perlz chapter 21 . 6/3
I'm so glad he didn't give up Harry. Just cuz rhe weasleys had a bigger family doesn't mean Harry would be happier there.
so perfect it hurts chapter 24 . 3/12/2020
Really awesome story that keeps it's language and time period consistent throughout. I loved how your worked all the original characters into your very different story in a way that still suited their original personality.
Thanks for taking the time to write!
- SPIH
moodysavage chapter 24 . 4/29/2019
oh my gosh why oh why isn't this awesome story finished?! It's like I can see the end... it's almost there!
mandancie chapter 24 . 12/21/2018
I am so happy that I found this story. I enjoyed it very much. I know it has been six years since it has been updated but I would love to know if it will be continued. What an amazing story. Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/6/2018
oooh, nice manipulation there! loved the story so far.
HoneyBear84 chapter 24 . 5/12/2017
Love it and hope u will start updating it again soon
hotcat chapter 24 . 5/8/2017
great story. I would like to read more
eglgrl365 chapter 24 . 1/11/2017
This was a joy to read. Thank you.
Fire Tempest chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
I've really enjoyed this so far. I hope it gets updated eventually.
toniaosakwe chapter 24 . 7/11/2016
more!
toniaosakwe chapter 19 . 7/11/2016
Tooooooooooooooo sweet I think I cried for that last paragraph
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 24 . 5/24/2016
Noooo I was most definitely not finished. T his was an awesome story and I wish u would continue.
ssiddique570 chapter 24 . 1/2/2016
I'm really enjoying this! I've never really read a non magical story I usually start one and then give up on it but this has converted me! I really hope this isnt the ending! And I hope you'll update soon even though its been about a year and I really want to see how sev ruins the dursleys and some more on how severus' and harrys relationship develops. Also I was promised sex ;) please update! :D
KatieMarrie chapter 24 . 12/29/2015
Amazing story, you're a fantastic writer! I sure hope that one day you'll find the inspiration to continue
1,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »