Reviews for Say You Love Me
StarDuchess chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
Thanks for taking up the story! It's so good to see an update. *total squee* I like where this is going between Severus and Victoria and such an interesting turn having Daniel and Harry be half-brothers. So I take it Daniel will take over as the "heir" and Harry as the "bastard"? Nice. Then Harry can stay with Severus. :)

Looking forward to more, then!
DarkestAngel13 chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
Every once in a while, I sort through the lists of my stories on alert and delete the ones that I consider hopeless for updates. Each time, I let this one slide, just because I am so eager to see it through to the end. Imagine my surprise to see an update in my email! Thanks so much for continuing the story!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
Hmmm... this is still really good! wonder what'll happen next...
DarkHuntress01 chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
yea! love your writing style! please keep it up. you're a great writer, and I love that you have taken over finishing this story.
carrie fischer chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
i am loving this story! please continue!
Hambares chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
Oh yea! Love updates. I think you have done well with this story. Glad you are writing!
DTDY chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
Oh joyous, wonderful update. The wait was well worth it.
Tinkering chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
i think i found this once a while ago... must give it a re-read.
proud-slasher chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Loving it :) think i may have starting reading this before but think i will re read it all again for the new chapters i missed. Great story.
Lemons.Rainbows chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
Wow, what an amazing story you have begun...I hope there is more!
Lumcer chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
Gosh it greaves me when and author spins a note worth tale and then does not finish it. If you ever decide to please let me know because I will most certainly read it!

KCK-Lumcer
wynnebat chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
I really hope you continue this story soon! I'm fascinated by the Victorian intrigue :)
lcrs50 chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
Uh, oh.
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Great, now you've gotten me in trouble for reading / thinking of parts of this over again and blubbering like a blissfully happy moron - well, I think there were tears involved.

;; so beautiful TT_TT
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
You have no idea how much I've enjoyed reading this.

At first I thought I may not like it, just because of there being no magic and it being set so far back in time, but you did such a beautiful job it's hard not to love.

I love how Severus longs for Harry but restrains himself because of Harry's innocence; I love their kiss in the stables and smiled the entire time I read. Harry's confusion and embarrassment about his bodily functions was beyond-cute.

You nearly cried with the scene where Snape signed "Good Morning" and Harry did his whole brilliant-smile thing and my heart melted to goo. Gosh, you're making me go soft! :D

But truly, you have done an amazing job with this story and I'm so sad that you haven't posted since 2010.

Hopes your well,

Insanely-Yours96

P.S. I only leave the long reviews on the sexy stories ;)
1,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »