Reviews for Say You Love Me
BonneNuit chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
I really love this story and the originality. I was very happy when I found it and I hope to see another amazing update soon!
Lubbleeone chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
aw...heeheehee...harys soo cute xD so when will they figure out that he's deaf? o.0...hope you update again real soon
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
lol great chapter
kamori chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
I really like it. This is going to be a great story. Can't wait for the next update!
ms.gringotts chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
good story look forward to future chapters.
Iago96 chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Still don't know he's deaf then. Honestly! *laughs at their stupidity* Never trust a Dursley. Good fic so far.
deaths mistress13 chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
I love it! I can't wait until they figure out that Harry is deaf. It will be priceless! Please update soon!
fragonknight01 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
That was an interesting two chapters and I am eager to read more.
samgurlalways chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Different... but good.
oStilloDreamingo chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Hi! I like how this is going so far. You are working in the characters brilliantly into an Alternate Universe. Snape sounds quite forbidding, with an icy heart but a strong sense of honour. I'll keep track of your story and see how it turns out in the end. You have a very pleasant writing style and do the conversations quite well.

Also, you might want to "Enable" Anonymous reviews.

- oStilloDreamingo
Iago96 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Wonder how long it will take for Severus to realise that Harry isn't dumb and is actually deaf. Please update soon.
IdrilLessien chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
If you continue like this I think this will be a really good story, keep ut the good work O)
Lubbleeone chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
aw...hope you update soonly xD
1,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69