Reviews for Faith
QOTU chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Awesome story! So sweet, loved the ending, though I'm wondering about the rest of the secret, though I think I know what it is. Anway, keep up the great work!
FreeingAlys chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I really liked that. I loved how Nick just forgave Greggo like was really sweet. Another great one-shot from you, great work.
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Sweet. Err, do I have to elaborate on that? Coz, some people are fussy when it comes to reviewing...

My head's a bit spacey...and I'm afraid of making a muck out of this and unintentionally insult another author...

Er, let's see, I like the part where Greg offered the book to Nick...That was funny...(chuckles)

Mistakes aren't that big a deal to you...
The Flea chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
wow. i really liked it! i hope your writing another chapter? its really good! its so like nicky to forgive greggo like that!

lil'spencefan chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
OMG! That was like one of THE best N/G oneshots I have ever read! Seriously, the angst, emotion, dialogue, and plot were all expertly conveyed. This story is just freakin' amazing! Especially loved Nick's willingness to forgive; it just seemed so...well, Nick:).Anyways, this was an awesome fic, and I hope you plan to write more fics soon!
Lieutenant Tazer chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
it left me hangin. Was there another surprise? Make a second chappy!