Reviews for StarStruck
SemeleNarlyn chapter 21 . 9/18/2009
BEST DANNY PHANTOM STORY EVER! keep writing more. its a shame that your story is almost over. maybe you could write a sequal. . CAN I BE IN IT? heh sorry got ahead of myself. i am such a phangirl.
Luiz4200 chapter 21 . 3/15/2009
Hehehehehehe. Good story. Please update.
Aslook chapter 21 . 12/4/2008
GREAT FIC! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ Update! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!
ThatAnimatorGirl chapter 21 . 10/2/2008
you're right! your writing style has improved a lot! not that it wasnt good before, but i read the entire chapter thinking 'wow, this is really good!' so yeah, congrats on a good job. you let maddie know...but you didnt let her know everything. it was an interesting chapter! and have fun in high school...homecoming is definetly best! i've been to more football games than i'd like because of band...but homecoming football games are worth the stay!
Fortune Glyph chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
Happy Birthday! Great job with the story!
Violet712 chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
Sweet! And I also wanted to let you know that you spelled JonasGirl712 wrong on both of your stories you just updated...not that it's a bad thing or anything. UPDATE SOON!
TPcrazy chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
wow, this is ok. Update! Oh yeah, that reminds me. . .(rushes off to update)
ThatAnimatorGirl chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
glad to see you're back in action! and happy birthday!

~Queen B
ThatAnimatorGirl chapter 19 . 1/6/2008
well, another good chapter! this is becoming really climactic! cant wait to see what happens next, so update soon!

~Queen B
Violet712 chapter 19 . 1/5/2008
awesome! Keep up the good work. What about adding a little Amorpho in it or something...
Fortune Glyph chapter 19 . 1/5/2008
Aw...you're sweet! Onto the grand finale! Save the day Danny! Update soon and check out the first two chapters of my trilogy.
SammiSeldowitz chapter 19 . 1/5/2008
Great chapter! I'm sorry I wasn't able to read it when you emailed it to me, there must have been a problem with the file or something.

I'm sorry I haven't been reading your stuff lately, I'm kinda taking a break from fanfiction and I totally forgot about the email sitting in my inbox (even though it was like the only one there for a week). Great chapter, though! Can't wait for the next one!
Clueless.1 chapter 18 . 12/29/2007
AWESOME!

this fanfic made me laugh so much I fell out of my seat 3 times!

please continue!