Reviews for Manipulating Fate
Animago chapter 2 . 6h
Você é excelente.
LandlessLord chapter 23 . 12/2
May the messengers be successful in their endeavors is badly traduced

In french it should be "Que les efforts des messagers soient couronnés de succès"

Mai in French is the month of may; the rest simply means nothing.
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 11/17
nice start
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 11/17
good
DragonsFlame117 chapter 4 . 11/7
I just wanted to say that so far this story is quite an interesting read. However I'd like to give you some constructive criticism. An Authors note should typically be placed at the end or beginning of a chapter. To place notes in the middle of the story stops the flow of the story and disorients the reader momentarily. I have been enjoying this story and plan to finish it, but as I come across these notes, they tend to take me away from the story.

It's like watching a movie, being fully immersed in the story, and then it suddenly it stops for a second for unwanted commentary and then continues. You are suddenly jarred out of the movie and must refocus on the movie again.

I hope you find this information useful! I shall continue to try to enjoy the rest of this delightful story!
acetwolf94 chapter 31 . 11/6
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Faery66 chapter 31 . 10/28
Hope to read more
Filthy Casul chapter 31 . 9/30
Very good. I only hope I'll see another chapter some day.
daisycb chapter 31 . 9/4
I know it's been awhile but if you could continue this it would be great.
DarthMiner312 chapter 2 . 9/2
the spell Shieldus Magikus detection sounds horrible. try with "magicus scutum ostendo" it's the same thing, but sounds soo good
Scorpius502 chapter 31 . 8/31
Good stories for further please continue
sam chapter 31 . 8/24
Just found this and love it. Can't wait for more
It is absolutely possible for an older building in central London to have fireplaces on every floor. If you look at traditional English row homes and the like or the chimney sweep scene in Mary Poppins you'll notice what look like several clusters of small stacks on the roof. each of those small stacks was in fact and sometimes still are individual chimneys for the multiple fireplaces that were throughout homes and businesses to heat the buildings.
TheShadowsNeverLied chapter 31 . 8/1
Wow. I gotta say I really love the entire plot to this story. It's so involved and thought out~ thank you
Everything wasmok unttil the stupidity of Harry/Ginny mariage. That imply inteligent ladies. Eending with moronic people. Also yo imply that Ron was a greate friend another stupidity, sure for dobble face people he is a greate friend, readdy to stab your back is what friends do. This death
2,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »