Reviews for Manipulating Fate
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 5/29
I'm a fn of the original story, but I hope your fic Harry doesn't quite lose out so much as he does in the original... It is one of the downsides of the original story.
wolfzero7 chapter 31 . 5/27
Guess harry doesn't truly realize that his body is twelve years old, with all the hormones and brain development of a twelve year old. Just more controlled because he was an adult.
RambleSchapalon chapter 31 . 5/6
Please update ASAP! Can't wait when Harry reveals his identity to them! :)
xxDiademxx chapter 31 . 5/2
Hi, I know you haven't updated this story for a long time but can you please think about writing more? I really love this story and how it's going x
greasy snivellus chapter 18 . 5/1
quidditcH? not quittich?
Scarred Seeker chapter 31 . 4/30
I love this story... But there is no update from you since 2007... Soo sad... Thanks again for sharing this wonderful story and hope to here from you for the continuation of this story. Waiting in anticipation...
MIDNIGHT ANGELS!? SERIOUSLY? I mean, can you get more cliched?!
... I like it, though.
Omega to Alpha chapter 15 . 4/11
You use American terms in a story set in the UK. Kindergarten needs to be changed to Toddlers and we start school at 4 years old not 5
zolydck chapter 13 . 4/3
bah you should have put him in slytherin.

His friends don't deserve to be 'friends' if they are unable to see through their bias and bigotry and everything he has done defines ambition and cunning.

At no point has he been brave (he ran away from the world and hid in the shadows). He also doesn't seem to care much for knowledge. Honestly your harry looks like a mix of a hufflepuff and a slytherin.
wingedangel791 chapter 31 . 3/29
Please update soon! Can't wait to see where you take this story!
John Hurt chapter 31 . 3/27
Bloody fucking shitty hell, UPDATE THE STORY.
brightflare chapter 31 . 3/8
Excellent story, hope you continue it sometime.
Lavonya chapter 1 . 2/5
Nice start!
KitkatMoon chapter 31 . 2/1
Awesome story
mnmkn chapter 31 . 1/29
geat story, can't wai for more
2,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »