Reviews for Manipulating Fate
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/13
Mixed recommendations, but this story is majorly abandoned.
I would like to correct your german. What you said translates to: from within they can only fall. What you want to say is "nur von innen fallen"
Madelyn altman chapter 21 . 7/24
Ok one think that has been bugging me you spell mooney it is spelt moony no ey
Madelyn altman chapter 14 . 7/24
different but good
JustSomeDutchie chapter 23 . 7/12
Which balance Welke balans?
May everything go as planned Mag alles gaan zoals gepland.

Mei means May as in the month.
Saldo is money wise.
I'm a miniman chapter 31 . 7/4
It's is currently 2:02 am when I am posting this review I have spent the last 12 hours of my life reading the best fucking time travel fic known to man kind,the only reason that it's bad is because you haven't updated for like 7 years dude(or Madame) this is amazing I love how you play out the characters and the scenes flow like a river,just update PLEASE
I'm a miniman chapter 27 . 7/4
Dam Remus go get em boy
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 2 . 6/21
It's your story make up any spell you want to... you can even use the OogaBooga spell and make it cause random people to jump and cry out in surprise before calmly going on as if nothing had happened... You can have it last however long you want and if you decide there is no counter-spell, then there is no counter-spell. it is your story and the spells are made up anyway. The Logistics of the spell are not really important... You are writing fiction not textbooks.
Leytra Incorporated chapter 31 . 6/13
Soo, are you still alive?
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 5/29
I'm a fn of the original story, but I hope your fic Harry doesn't quite lose out so much as he does in the original... It is one of the downsides of the original story.
wolfzero7 chapter 31 . 5/27
Guess harry doesn't truly realize that his body is twelve years old, with all the hormones and brain development of a twelve year old. Just more controlled because he was an adult.
RambleSchapalon chapter 31 . 5/6
Please update ASAP! Can't wait when Harry reveals his identity to them! :)
xxDiademxx chapter 31 . 5/2
Hi, I know you haven't updated this story for a long time but can you please think about writing more? I really love this story and how it's going x
greasy snivellus chapter 18 . 5/1
quidditcH? not quittich?
Scarred Seeker chapter 31 . 4/30
I love this story... But there is no update from you since 2007... Soo sad... Thanks again for sharing this wonderful story and hope to here from you for the continuation of this story. Waiting in anticipation...
2,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »