Reviews for Manipulating Fate
bookworm987654 chapter 1 . 5/6
one of my favourite stories pleaseeeeeeeeee update
When are you going to complete this story it's been a loooooooooooooooooong time since you have updated
Ada1229 chapter 9 . 4/10
Honestly I half agree with that reviewer and half with you. It wouldn't be smart of Molly to demand something from her husband's boss but at the same time I believe Molly is as overbearing and aggressive in cannon for one reason alone. She lost her brothers to Death Eaters and doesn't wish to loose her husband and kids to the same. That, I believe, is her motivation for being the way she is in cannon
PolarPBJ chapter 31 . 4/3
please don't abandon us now. If you are too busy to continue this fic we understand, but don't leave a treasure like this sitting uncompleted.
Nerd chapter 3 . 4/1
Yes, your translation is pretty close. I would say "I change/alter history," It has to do with Latin complexities.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 3/29
good story till about chapter 24 when it becomes to long winded (funny that thse are also the longest chapters) its also enoying that you arnt clear about wheter or not harry is a horcrux, as far as you told they are all gone now so killing quirrel would release him and let him pass on. shame its abandoned
Blueowl chapter 31 . 3/11
Well, reread this again. I don't know what it is about this story-maybe it's the uniqueness, the powerful but still healing Harry, the confused but well-meaning Dumbledore, or what, but I like this story. I know it's doubtful this will be continued/completed, but if you ever do, know you still have at least one reader.
OrguMiMi chapter 1 . 2/6
That moment when you find a random person in a fanfiction who shares your name (Bethany)
Doc Junior chapter 31 . 1/24
This was the best chapter so far, even better than when Harry and Snape were having the first lesson, what a pity you stopped this fanfiction (10 years ! :o) but yet i thank you for it even i guess you must have left thousands and thousands of people very frustrated but well i guess who knows what life gives us ?
I would so much read more but well i still don't regret having reading all this so far
Update
gaylyn.foxworthy chapter 31 . 1/18
I know it’s been so long! But please! Come back! Finish the story! It’s really great and I want to know what happens! Please!
bookworm737 chapter 31 . 1/12
I'm sad this story is abandoned!
Nihatclodra chapter 31 . 1/11
9 years since last update... yup, it's abandoned...
The Final Faux chapter 9 . 12/24/2017
Never liked random nonsense thrown in out of nowhere. Like Harry spontaneously being a super powerful sorcerer, Hedwig somehow being a Moon Thingy, Hedwig actually being a Pheonix, Harry being a metamorphmagus, Harry having eidetic memory, etc etc.

That includes random secret societies that have no reason to exist. No lead as to why, no build up, nothing. Just "Yeah, I'm also a member of the Illuminati (don't ask why). Glad to see you two are as well. Nice, nice."
The Final Faux chapter 7 . 12/24/2017