Reviews for Manipulating Fate
PotterNerd245 chapter 29 . 8/13
It took me half a minute to figure out that the two kids in the Unity Foundation were Harry's son. I felt the FEELS. (Does that sentence make any sense?)
All I know is the girl's name is Grace and I thought the boy's name was just CJ but I guess it is more complicated then that. I would probably try to figure it out but it is 12:24 am so I would rather sleep. Guss I will have to pull myself up from hanging off the clif tomorrow erm- later today.
Diana Quill chapter 31 . 8/11
i know it's been years but pleeeeeaaaase continue this, it's great!
bellapom chapter 31 . 7/19
Awesome story
ShiftFrame chapter 11 . 6/5
"Deadpanned" would not be the word to describe Remus' reaction to Harry's treatment, More like horror or rage. To deadpan means to say something funny in a serious manner.
ironhair chapter 31 . 6/2
I hope all is well in real life and I really hope you come back some day to finish this story.
It's been a great read so far and would love to read more of your description of Harry's Journey.
ironhair chapter 30 . 6/2
Lots of indian influences.. a refreshing change :)
ironhair chapter 27 . 6/1
I hope you do live up to your AN and did end up completing this story.
It's been a great read so far.
ironhair chapter 5 . 5/29
Wow
ironhair chapter 1 . 5/25
Reading
Bjalf chapter 2 . 4/28
'Shieldus Magikus Detection'?

I'm going to hurt you.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 5 . 4/22
Fireplaces in an office building that high ... no dear author, that is not possible :p lets just imagine that they dont need to be fully functional to work as floo shall we :p ?

Also, thus far i like the concept but based on the mount of chapters and where we are at now in the story i highly doubt i will see an ending...

Gaps in the plot to me are in harrys actions. Mostly, hes a potion master but does nothing to fix his malnutrion from neglect. He comes up with an idea for a company that becomes pointless within 4 years due to the fact its in the middle of the hotzone for conflict, namely London... the ideas arent bad, far from it, its mostly just the application of logic and practical knowledge that hurt the plot a little.

I think that when youre older such gaps be overcome, for now however I believe this can be remedied by using a google search.
PLEASE UPDATE
PLEASE
IT'S So GOOD
I LOVE IT
My heart is breaking that it's hasn't updated after 9 yrs.
Goatboy12345 chapter 31 . 4/5
it's been 9 years...
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/27
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
The sad part, but cool, part is, I understanding pig Latin. . .

-The Warper