Reviews for Family
Nekocin chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
XDD This is really cute. The girls were so blunt.

Thank you for sharing.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Ahaha, that was funny. I liked it a lot. _ The Tachibana and Chitose siblings should get more love, eh? And the idea of marrying each other never crossed my mind... interesting. Though Miyuki is a tad bit young. Maybe.

The story structure was nice; flowed easily, and everyone seemed in character. And did I mention it was funny?

Thanks for writing!
riverlane03 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
that's the most adorable poT fic i've ever seen i love the wings of kyushu but it's almost impossible to find a good fic about them sigh... anyway, your fic makes my day! love the tense kind of friendship mixed with rivalry between Kippei and Senri (they couldve been brothers) and the sisterly sympathy between the girls. It's alsogreat to see somebody thinking along the same lines as me (that Kippei/Senri/An/Miyuki might just match up as two cute couples). thx for writing and posting! i look forward to more stories
Kagerou Fuji chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Haha! That gave me a laugh! '“If you lay a finger on my sister,” Chitose stated calmly, turning to look at Tachibana, “I will chop off a dear part of your anatomy.”' That was the best part. xD Gotta love Chitose and Tachibana duking it out. :] Please write more!
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
-squeals- Sister complex, anyone? I find all those sister/brother complexes incredibly funny. Nice fic!
The Blue Penguin chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I love it! I liked how you portrayed the Chitose siblings' relationship, as well as the Tachibana siblings'. I cracked up at the ending!

“Kippei-nii I’m going to marry you when I grow up!”

“And An-chan you can marry Sen-nii, I give you permission.”

Loved those lines! Great job on this! -