Reviews for For Me
Em979 chapter 1 . 5/14
This is beautiful. The plot is so sad but still sweet, and you captured the characters' voices PERFECTLY. This fic is probably one of the best DW one-shots I've read!
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
heartbreaking! loved it
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That was so sad. Poor Rose and Martha and the poor Doctor. Martha really didn't stand a chance, poor girl.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was really good
St. Aelphaba chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow. This is so incredibly sad, and so incredibly beautiful. And the fact that this is where they buy the bazoolium - so they're especially not going to be together for long. Oh, my heart hurts. Thank you.
Scarlett Sarcasm chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I think I've decided that I'm just going to fake sick soon and spend all day reading your fics, because I've yet to read one that I wouldn't willingly marry.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I didn't realize I wasn't signed in before, but that anonymous review earlier was from me. I just kinda wanted to add that. :P But, like I said, I really love this story, I loved having both Rose's and Martha's thoughts. I loved how Martha realized just how much Rose meant, and means to the Doctor, and Rose realizes that, too. And I even felt a bit bad for Martha, who I usually don't like.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Aw... *sniffle* That was so sad. I loved seeing how Rose felt when she saw the Doctor all depressed and melancholy, and with Martha as his companion. I loved Martha's reaction to meeting Rose, and watching the other Doctor and Rose so happy together, so in love. I loved how Martha says how her Doctor isn't really hers, and how he's not even entirely his own being. But how it's very clear that he belongs to someone else, to Rose. That made me smile. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, it was very good.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Aww, wonderful. I love it! Poor Martha, poor Rose. Oblivious!Doctor. :)
KuuipoGirlxo chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was so good! It almost made me cry lol. Great Job!
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Have you considered becoming a professional writer? Because seriously, your characterisations are amazingly accurate, your stories are full of emotion and your style of writing is incredibly readable. I love it.

TSG
LittleAlbatross chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
K so after I discovered the first story by you I was astounded by the fact that you could spell, punctuate, form coherent sentences, develop characters appropriately, and form plot lines so I decided I would read all of your other stories. But things are starting to get freaky as I realize you use the same vocabulary, many of the same allusions, same jokes, and sometimes even similar plotlines as me. Lol, so I was athinkin' maybe we're the same person in alternate realities...or something. :)I mean correctomundo? And I thought I was being clever! Maybe we were just BOTH being clever, yeah?
Kates Master's Sister chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Damn it, you just do those dramatic lines so well!

I've really got to stop treeking through your stories now and go to bed! Welsh exam in the morning! What a rave.

I'll be back though!

Beth
Woody chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Aww...that's really sweet! Poor Rose and Doctor... :'(
spaciireth chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I love that so much! Quite a nifty idea, too!