Reviews for Dreamscapes, Landscapes and Hellscapes
Kitrukia chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Wow! That was a really good story! I especially like the part where Sam has his inner child ripped out and Dean gets to talk to him. I think that was really creative! Great job!
zemyx1995 chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Is this story finished. It says it is. But I don't think it is

please reply
zemyx1995 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
OMBg please write more and please reply
murrayAteam chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
awe that chap is so good! i loved how the doctor was bossing dean around... NOBODY bosses dean around! LOL JK. Great job
murrayAteam chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
wowza that was god! no scratch that- it was fabuloso! im in awe! great job, and keep up the good work!
shadow chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
That was really good. You did a good job of staying true to the brothers and their concern for each other. I really enjoyed your story. Keep up the good work.
Lilwazzabug chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
YAY, Biotch/Jerk moment!\O/ Those are my absolute faves:D I really liked this story. The whole dream demon thing was really cool!
JoyofReading chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
Oh yeah for big brother Dean. Love the whole inner child getting ripped from Sam's body and then put back again. I think Dean waited for Sam to wake before he did. That's my guess.

Enjoyed this much!
RedDragen chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
I love it, I would love to see what you do next
abni chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
Great ending to the story! Love the fact that the way to get rid of Morpheus is through a ritual that ties the two brothers together - and YAY for Sam to finish it off! And love the interaction between six-year-old Sam and Dean - very touching, especially the detail when Sam says that he saw their mother.

Oh, and I love your character Tobias and the way he interacts with Dean :-D

I'd love to see Dean's reaction if one day on the show they let Sam call him Deanie LOL!
Tacpebs chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
Yay! A happy ending! XD Great story!
Poaetpainter chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
Great fic. I loved reading this!
friendly chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
great story.. that was good..
Lilwazzabug chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
Gah! Not a cliffhanger!:( This is really cool, can't wait to see what the boys do with this one!:D
Poaetpainter chapter 5 . 8/12/2007