Reviews for For all time
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
ADORABLE! I love it. So perfect ;)
Missing Linka chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
That was just wonderful!

There was so much passion!

THX

Thara
lovestruck1990 chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
I loved it, so romantic
mara-anni chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Oh yay..*sobs*...that was so sweet!
abigailc chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
I really enjoyed this. You should write a story where they are those different people and how they find each other in each lifetime. I am sure I would not be the only one to read it.

Great job!
RedHawke chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Well, I don't think it's weird!

Very well done! I'm impressed!
Goodfairy chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Ahh nice well written fluff, and i think i've found your film quote "I’ve dreamed of a love that even time will lie down and be still for" is from practical magic!
Natters chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
excellent
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
So happy there was another chapter added :)
mummi troll chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Wow, very nice - and I definitely believe in Jack and Sam being soulmates across an eternity. A very smart fic, with historic facts and great writing. Thank you!
LuSo chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Enjoyed it? Pffhh...Loved it more like. Adorable, super duper, fantastic, wizz-pop-bang! :) ...Don't ask
LuSo chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
AS a complete and utter hopeless romantic myself, i have to say that this is a great story and incredibly well written, i'd like to think that that idea is real and that there is one extra special person out there for some of us.
lovestruck1990 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I like it, are you going to continue it?
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I thought it was lovely. Peaceful, knowing that you'll, through the ages always have someone out there who loves you unconditionally! Sigh. Liked it though. Thank you.
awishaway chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
You are correct in saying that was weird. Still trying to register it. Cute but just weird. Liked it anyway.