Reviews for His Great Enemy
Ambray chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Just to give you a bit of help with your writing, incase someone hasn't mentioned it before. When someone new starts speaking, you need to start a new line.

For example: '"Marry me," My eyes widened as I turned around slowly. I looked at Will as if he was mad. "What?" He came even closer, if that was even possible. "You heard me. Marry me. It's the only way I can prove my love to you. Marry me, and we will start over. Forget about everything. Port Royal, Elizabeth." He said softly. I looked at him sadly.'

This should be:

"What?" He came even closer, if that was even possible.

Hope this helps. :)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 31 . 5/15/2011
i loved it!
JJ chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
This story sucks ass
cheesecake15 chapter 31 . 9/2/2010
Really good story!

I am happy that it is a HAPPILY EVER AFTER because i love them. It would have been nice to know what happened directly after chapter 30. Also I am a wee bit confused over what happened to Elizebeth, though i do admit i kind of hated her a little bit in your story :) I will be completely honest with you (please note that i am not being mean), i felt that the drama of Will and Ama carried on a bit. Before you get angry at me, please know that i am being honest, and would not ask you to change your story.

Well now i have gone and sounded like a bloody asshole, i am going to leave you with i really really emensly (not sure if that is how you spell it) enjoyed reading your story.

. xx .
Isabella95 chapter 31 . 7/11/2010
I know it is a long time since you actually wrote the story, but I just had to say how much I loved it :D
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I was so scared that you deleted this story, it's my favorite one of all time. It really is. I use to just use my review list to get to it too but I couldn't find it so I start to cry but I didn't give up searching for it. Just needed to tell you all of this... yeah bye
mamasgirl14 chapter 31 . 12/24/2008
I loved this story. It anything you could ask for in a pirate story. Hope to have a sequal soon.

Keep writing stories like this, it was the best!
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 31 . 11/11/2008
AW please write another awsome story!
fhclause chapter 31 . 7/31/2008
Somewhat a great ending. At least now Will had settle down with one girl. NO matter, I still consider him cute though.
BloomFanatic95 chapter 31 . 7/28/2008
This is one of the best stories I've read. I'm so happy that Ama wasn't lost to Will for ever and that everything turned out alright.
BloomFanatic95 chapter 20 . 7/28/2008
Does Amalina really NOT love Will, or his her love just dormant and will resurface later on?
x6bakablack9x chapter 31 . 7/28/2008
aww that was really cute. it took me a second to figure out how she came back but then i remembered. this story has been amazing and i cant wait for the sequal!
BloomFanatic95 chapter 12 . 7/25/2008
Whoa Whoa Whoa, what happened here? From Amalina to Lizzie? I thought Will loved Ama?
BloomFanatic95 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Ohmygod! That is VERY bad!
Queen Lani Kaulitz the Hyper chapter 31 . 7/24/2008
Aw!That was so sweet!*gasping* Youre giving us a sequal?Wow,you must REALLY like us! XD

Post the sequal soon!I cant wait to read it!

Lots a love,