Reviews for Harry Potter and the Millennium Items
samira vangola chapter 59 . 1/27
Continua
JelloGirl323 chapter 59 . 9/7/2013
1. YaY you are baaack!
2. Not yay, Harry Ron and Hetmione are suspicious and spying.
3. I freaking loooove this fanfic.
4. Um... Banana's will rule the universe...
JG
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 59 . 6/25/2013
this is awesome. please continue it.
weatherprooftradgedy chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Yes! Yugi has a phoenix, that is awesome!
Scaehime chapter 59 . 8/4/2012
Is there any possibility of this being updated? I've really enjoyed reading it so far. You write very well.
God bless!
Guest chapter 59 . 8/3/2012
Cool!
Keep updating, 'tis a great fic!
Mari Roza chapter 59 . 7/10/2012
OMG! i spent this whole day reading your story to end at this!
NOOOOOOOOOOO! such a good story
your organization of the story is pretty good, how you involve every character is great
i like how you made harry and co. and yugi and co. no so connected
also seto's taking this pretty well so does that mean sets trapped in the scales of the rod .
BUT You gotta update i wanna see the gods trash voldy
Mari Roza
Teribane chapter 59 . 6/4/2011
So... time for a review!

Okay. Most of the bad stuff I noticed was well, lots of typos and punctuation problems, stuff like that. Nothing that can't be fixed by either reading through it a few times or getting a beta reader, something like that.

I noticed some OOCness, but nothing very blatant.

Now good stuff. First of all, I kept catching myself laughing out loud a lot, which equals awesome.

Also, I found that last Kaiba n' Set scene pretty interesting, since most of the time if you have a "Yami Kaiba" in a fic, then either they both dislike the idea of sharing a head or Kaiba does while Seth doesn't mind. Same thing with Voldemort using Orichalcos - a lot of crossover fics use that, but usually they don't have it happen before the whole Orichalcos arc of doom manages to happen in YuGiOh verse. In this fic, the YGO characters also have no idea what's going on. What fun!

Other than that, a lot of crossover fics stick in a bunch of characters and then most of them just sort of tag along, doing nothing. Here, everyone has at least some sort of plot points, which is good.

...*sticks on alert*
Ethorin chapter 59 . 12/4/2010
o.0 and u said u werent gonna give kaiba a yami :P, but honestly, eho could resist :P(im not sure how so many ppl manage to resist sending Umbridge to the Shadows D: )
Ethorin chapter 45 . 12/4/2010
...Shadi reads like an Immortal being...or something along those lines anyway...rly though, we alrdy have Dumbledore from HP for manipulation...and now Shadi too...oh the poor Yami's/Hikari's/HP cast...srsly, it always seems like they r nothing more then puppets or strings, *sigh's dramatically*
Ethorin chapter 40 . 12/4/2010
ummmmmmmmmm, im pretty sure u had trap jammer in another deck...with a slightly different effect... btw, its not 'Trap Counter' its 'Counter-Trap' its not 'Trap Continues' its 'Continuous Trap' same for spells...
Ethorin chapter 39 . 12/4/2010
awwww, i keep wanting sum1 to banish umbridge to the shadows, y does it never happen YYYYYY! btw Adu is spelled Ado, but w/e, at least ur misspellings r still understandable :P, btw, in response to the question about Hieroglyphs, yes i can spell it right w/o dictionary or spellcheck :P, but then again im almost Hermione like in my trivia knowledge...not to mention that i have never gotten less then a 99% on a spelling test :P
Ethorin chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
...that was a shock...srsly dude, work on foreshadowing...i mean srsly...having Kaiba show up out of nowhere...ah w/e
Ethorin chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
u rly make Bakura have alot of cards that force his opponents to discard cards, a good addition would be the continuous trap card "Skull Invitation" each time a card is sent to the graveyard inflict 300 points of direct damage to the owner of that card. :P it fits his deck :P
Inkmoon chapter 55 . 11/25/2010
Love the story hope you post soon and loved the 2 mokuba's hope he appears more in the story