Reviews for What Dreams are Made of
Epeefencer chapter 14 . 3/7
Sorry, I can't see the brothers torturing Harry as they know that Ginny will have their hides once she finds out and she would find out because there is no way that Harry would be able to keep it from her. Once she found out their bits would be toast. Just saying.
Epeefencer chapter 6 . 3/4
Just an FYI, Tommy didn't kill Cedric, Wormtail did.
AMJ chapter 4 . 2/28/2020
Flawless.
Brilliant.
We need more Harry Ginny fictions written by you.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2018
NUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FINISHED AND I HAVE NO MORE AMAZING STORIES FOR YOU TO READ! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'M DOOMED! Siriusly (* Smirky-Smirk-Smirk *) Your writing is amazing, and I NEED more...Please upload!
amguevara88 chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
I really enjoyed this story . It was playful . I felt you did yourself a disservice however not sharing the reunion of Harry and Ginny post battle of h. It was like there was a huge build up and bam ... they've been home a month . No actual battle included. Other than that such a cute story . I literally found myself chuckling outloud.
dandelion80 chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
Hello there. I am reading this for a second time. In this chapter I have not found any huge errors and only a misspelled word or two. sometimes Betas have a tendency to change too much of your work to suit themselves. Keep faith and try not to second guess yourself. I shall be diligent as I read more and will look for problems but somehow do not expect to see too many. Do hope you are still hooked up to your site.
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I love Ginny and sadly you didn't depict her well
HG4EVER69 chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
I like your story but the way you have Harry act when it comes to the weasley brothers is strait up stupid. If it were me Ron would lose his friendship with Harry. Harry would also told the others that if he had his way they wouldn't even be at the wedding.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
This was beautiful
SirGriffinclaw chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
It's Carrows and Umbridge(AKA Umbitch)
Epeefencer chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
God, you just had to give Ginny a Tramp Stamp, didn't you. Man you must really hate her character.
Epeefencer chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
I'm disappointed in your depiction of the two parties. I don't see either Harry or Ginny acting like you show them. They were not your typical teens. Plus I'm very surprised with having Harry change from teaching to being an Auror.
loverofreading23 chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
hehe I love this book
loverofreading23 chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
I love your name. And I love that you had Harry go back to Hogwarts with Ginny. LOVE THE STORRRYYYYYYYY

Jasmine
loverofreading23 chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Hey! I'm eleven go ahead and make it steamy.