Reviews for Heard It Through The Grapevine
EllieAine chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
good.
Wolfje chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
*giggles with glee* That's so cute! _ I'm so glad that I found at least one fic in this fandom. If I had a tail I would wag it, hehe. Tanx in any case.
NATWEST chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Wonderful story I want more of this pairing.
NATWEST chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Wonderful story I want more of this pairing.
iii.v.iii chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
Skwee. Suppah skwee, yuu has no idea.

like it lots. love the end. love the slash.

Yuu rite moar nao.
WinstonGirl chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
This is really good. Its one of my favorites!
TutorGirlml chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
I really liked how you ended this. It was a positive ending and the reader gets to know that everything is going to be okay. But I also liked how you gave that teasing little hint of what was yet to come and left it to our imagination from there. You really had an original story, and you carried it out to a neat and interesting conclusion. I hope to read more of your stuff.

Thanks for sharing this!
kitsune chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
heh, DOn hates hospitals wityh the best of 'em I see. _
kitsune chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
ooh cool! _
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Just wanted to take a moment to tell you that I really enjoyed this story. I'm hoping it's just the first chapter and that you're going further with it, because I'd love to read more. It's not often that I find a story that focuses on my two favorite CSI:NY characters: Flack and Hawkes. You've got such a unique idea you're working with too, Sheldon being able to hear people talking within the lyrics of songs. I love it!

I also see that you've got more stories, so I'll have to check the rest of them out. Thanks for sharing this, I'll be hoping to read more. :)