Reviews for Yesteryear
T chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
TT why so sad ending
Hyaci chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wow, Karin might be brainwashed but she's still such a bitch. No excuses for this behavior.
PanopticBibelot chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This made me so sad...otherwise, I really loved it.
goldspears chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
You made me cry (mentally), so sad...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
It was perfect. the last sentences and all. You really did a great job. I had never thought about Siugetsu liking karin since their childhood with Orochimaru. Really amazin
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was so sad...I actually teared...you did good. I loved it so brava!
sakemi-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
sad, was very cruel what they did to karin, suigetsu poor had to suffer that much desdues.
sorry for the lack of coherence of the words, I do not know much English and this Traduci by google translator
becra1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This Was amazing and original. Very nicely done.
Galactic Foxes chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Poor Suigetsu! Now he is the type of man any girl would be lucky to have. Damn that Orochimaru and Kabuto! They ruined something so special.

I like the small empathy Sasuke had toward Suigetsu. The end was heartbreaking! Not even after seeing the picture did Karin care for anything that he did for her.

Darn my lachrymose nature!
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
woww soo touching! it almost made me cry! amazing job! :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
._. Aww..I need happy ends..But that was still great because it was an awesome idea and you wrote it perfectly! (: Poor Suigetsu though...
3Nezumi-chan3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
-sniff-sniff- so sad...and so sweet...this was an amazing suika story
Waifine chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
It was amazingly written, and very tragic. I liked how, when it all became too much for him, he would ask to stop for a break - as usual.
sasukes chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This was the most saddest thing I have ever read. I literally had tears in my eyes by the end - she never remembered him. And her last words, to Juugo? "It only took you long enough, Juugo." - That broke my heart even more. She was actually glad he died.

This is why I steer away from angst, it gets to me.

It was beautifully written!
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh...oh wow...that was...wow...what a fanfic!

The ending really got me. This was such a tragic story. In the end, Karin didn't remember, and didn't care. It makes me want to cry.

You did an absolutely beautiful job on this, I can see it happening, especially Orochimaru's cruelty in making Karin lose her memories of Suigetsu.

Again, a beautifully written tragedy.

Téa